Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

need a new airbrush what kind??????

5 posters

Go down

need a new airbrush what kind?????? Empty need a new airbrush what kind??????

Post  smitty 9/28/2010, 7:54 pm

well I'm in the need of a new brush my badger 155 is going to make me drink its just to bitchy and works when it wants to.
My question is whats the new one i should get what do you guys use and how do you like it and how much was it....
Im not looking to buts the bank lol its lures we are painting not cars lol.... Very Happy
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

need a new airbrush what kind?????? Empty Re: need a new airbrush what kind??????

Post  Charlie G. 9/28/2010, 7:58 pm

Smitty I got the Iwata Eclipse as my first gun and have never had problems and it has worked great for me. I think Ed and Murph have the same gun to.
It's worth the price. need a new airbrush what kind?????? 92223
Charlie G.
Charlie G.

Number of posts : 1648

Back to top Go down

need a new airbrush what kind?????? Empty Re: need a new airbrush what kind??????

Post  eurojett05 9/28/2010, 8:33 pm

Check out Blicks Art Materials.....Got this info from Cereal Killer. Thanks CK.
They got a real good sale on Iwata's, just don't buy em all cause i haven't ordered one yet. lol!

http://www.dickblick.com/products/iwata-eclipse-series-airbrushes/
eurojett05
eurojett05

Number of posts : 2453

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 9/29/2010, 11:16 pm

smitty wrote:well I'm in the need of a new brush my badger 155 is going to make me drink its just to bitchy and works when it wants to.
My question is whats the new one i should get what do you guys use and how do you like it and how much was it....
Im not looking to buts the bank lol its lures we are painting not cars lol.... Very Happy

Buy The one Murph has!!!!!!!!!!!

Bluesfish :read:
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post  rocstar21 9/30/2010, 9:42 am

here is what I use boss.

get a real big mouthful of paint, insert straw and blow!!!!! need a new airbrush what kind?????? 56958 need a new airbrush what kind?????? 56958 I call it the Rocstar air brush!!!! cheers cheers

I could not resist! lol!
rocstar21
rocstar21

Number of posts : 2971

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down