Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question Please Answer...???

+6
mikeybonz
Charlie G.
stevel
holymackeral
smitty
Oldsalts
10 posters

Go down

Question Please Answer...??? Empty Question Please Answer...???

Post  Oldsalts 7/14/2010, 8:42 pm

Is it good when you go BOAT fishing and the chop is larger then normal .... wow

Should your CHUMMER be up wind or down wind when Heaving.....????? Question Please Answer...??? 870783

And how long between Hurls....????

Question Please Answer...??? 56958 Question Please Answer...??? 56958 Question Please Answer...??? 56958 Question Please Answer...??? 56958 Question Please Answer...??? 56958 Question Please Answer...??? 56958 Question Please Answer...??? 56958 Question Please Answer...??? 56958 Question Please Answer...??? 56958
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Number of posts : 2037

http://www.Smittyplugs.com

Back to top Go down

Question Please Answer...??? Empty Re: Question Please Answer...???

Post  smitty 7/14/2010, 8:47 pm

lol why do you ask such questions???????????????? Did you have a bad day out on a boat????????????????????????
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldsalts 7/14/2010, 8:51 pm

smitty wrote:lol why do you ask such questions???????????????? Did you have a bad day out on a boat????????????????????????

No someone did and i just wondered if there was any advantage to placement of the Chummer....?????....lmfao
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Number of posts : 2037

http://www.Smittyplugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 7/14/2010, 8:54 pm

lol i can tell ya i have found in the past to move to the other side of the boat ...........lol
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  holymackeral 7/14/2010, 8:55 pm

i think he should be down wind... although this might not be possible depending on the direction of the drift... if possible the chummer should take about 10 minutes between 3 consecutive chumms to fill up the bucket... so it goes... chum, chum, chum, fill, chum chum chum, fill and so on...

holymackeral
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1383

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 7/14/2010, 9:22 pm

well it all depends ...some chummers are very sloppy and get it all over... mad mad
me myself .....do it with great consideration to fellow fisherman....NEVER EAT BEFORE U GO ON THE BOAT..... Embarassed Embarassed ..
DRYHEAVES ONLY....NO MESS.... cheers cheers ....AND STILL CONTINUE TO FISH..... cheers cheers
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie G. 7/14/2010, 9:58 pm

And we thank you for such consideration steve ( aka Duke Of Puke ) not the duke of fluke
Charlie G.
Charlie G.

Number of posts : 1648

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 7/14/2010, 10:02 pm

Charlie G. wrote:And we thank you for such consideration steve ( aka Duke Of Puke ) not the duke of fluke

lol cg im very considerate of fellow fishing mates....nothing in means nothing out lmao... lol! lol!
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeybonz 7/15/2010, 9:04 am

hahha blahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
mikeybonz
mikeybonz
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1048

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 7/15/2010, 9:54 am

All I can say is, he did'nt get any on the captin cheers lol! Don't worry Stevel ...next time we'll pump your stomach before we head out (CG that'll be your job! lol! )!!!!!
I love this Pic!!!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bluesfish Welcome To SBO
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post  holymackeral 7/15/2010, 10:17 am

all that talk about puking yesterday i almost puked.... looking at stevel's face in that pic says it all...

holymackeral
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1383

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 7/15/2010, 10:30 am

holymackeral wrote:all that talk about puking yesterday i almost puked.... looking at stevel's face in that pic says it all...

LMAO MACK THATS WHEN I WAS ALL DONE ..... lol! lol! ...ROD STILL IN HAND....TOUGH SOB.... Question Please Answer...??? 962367 Question Please Answer...??? 962367
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  rocstar21 7/15/2010, 11:24 am

Question Please Answer...??? 56958 Question Please Answer...??? 56958 Question Please Answer...??? 56958 Question Please Answer...??? 56958 Question Please Answer...??? 56958 Question Please Answer...??? 56958 Question Please Answer...??? 56958 lol! lol! Question Please Answer...??? 56958 Question Please Answer...??? 56958 Question Please Answer...??? 56958 Question Please Answer...??? 56958 Question Please Answer...??? 56958
rocstar21
rocstar21

Number of posts : 2971

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc Popper 7/15/2010, 12:54 pm

Steve is that the shamano travala rod in your hands there i got that same rod there for fluking with a avet sx on it i love that setup it is perfect for fluke and seabass and bass too.lol..steve chumming has it applications but i dont think it offers you any benefits for fluke fishing. It seemed to work for JFP when we went for tuna though lol...
Doc Popper
Doc Popper
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 244

Back to top Go down

Post  dozer 277 7/15/2010, 12:57 pm

ed it has been myexperience to keep the heaver on the down drift side and also to wear ear plugs so as not to hear the calling up of the fish gods. that can lead to multiple heavers and that is bad. i have called up the sea robins at times and it is a frustrating event. havent stopped fishing but my hookup ratio suffers a bit. steve i assume they are referring to you. now to the question i have is did i win the plug and teasers? heaving or not did you catch? details i need details. (fishing not heaving).

dozer 277

Number of posts : 729

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 7/15/2010, 1:18 pm

dozer 277 wrote:ed it has been myexperience to keep the heaver on the down drift side and also to wear ear plugs so as not to hear the calling up of the fish gods. that can lead to multiple heavers and that is bad. i have called up the sea robins at times and it is a frustrating event. havent stopped fishing but my hookup ratio suffers a bit. steve i assume they are referring to you. now to the question i have is did i win the plug and teasers? heaving or not did you catch? details i need details. (fishing not heaving).

yes larry it was me ... Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed ...not realy chumm just a little liquid .... lol! lol!
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down