Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what to do on Monday with the family?????

4 posters

Go down

what to do on Monday with the family????? Empty what to do on Monday with the family?????

Post  smitty 7/4/2010, 4:36 pm

Hey everyone I'm looking for some ideas as what to do with the family on monday...
I had plans to take them to wildwood but my daughters friend backed out last min and I'm not a big fan of water rides "germ-a-phobia" lol
kids always peeing in them water parks......lol

anyway any ideas as what to do out side of fishing or going to the beach would be great Very Happy USA
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

what to do on Monday with the family????? Empty Re: what to do on Monday with the family?????

Post  Oldsalts 7/4/2010, 6:02 pm

smitty wrote:Hey everyone I'm looking for some ideas as what to do with the family on monday...
I had plans to take them to wildwood but my daughters friend backed out last min and I'm not a big fan of water rides "germ-a-phobia" lol

anyway any ideas as what to do out side of fishing or going to the beach would be great Very Happy USA

what to do on Monday with the family????? 218105 Smitty you should of set up the second annual SBO picnic.....You know we would be there...!!!!!! what to do on Monday with the family????? 218105
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Number of posts : 2037

http://www.Smittyplugs.com

Back to top Go down

what to do on Monday with the family????? Empty Re: what to do on Monday with the family?????

Post  smitty 7/4/2010, 6:20 pm

Oldsalts wrote:
smitty wrote:Hey everyone I'm looking for some ideas as what to do with the family on monday...

what to do on Monday with the family????? 218105 Smitty you should of set up the second annual SBO picnic.....You know we would be there...!!!!!! what to do on Monday with the family????? 218105

lol we had just talked about that over dinner lol coming soon in July ed what to do on Monday with the family????? 962367 lol!
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldsalts 7/4/2010, 6:43 pm

smitty wrote:
Oldsalts wrote:

lol we had just talked about that over dinner lol coming soon in July ed what to do on Monday with the family????? 962367 lol!

Going to be soon i hope.......!!!!!....lol
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Number of posts : 2037

http://www.Smittyplugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  holymackeral 7/4/2010, 6:58 pm

so your going to deny your daughter some fun in the sun cause your a germ a phobe? not much to do with the family cause there are a lot of germs out in the world... there's not much to do except bbq with family and friends... you can do what i'm doing and be working... it's going to be nice out maybe a bit hot for some of you so why not get some water guns, water balloons and have at it...

holymackeral
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1383

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 7/4/2010, 7:30 pm

Yo Smitty, Check out the adventure kingdom zoo in Bordentown NJ. Deb took the kids there last wed and they had a blast. Kids loved it . it's part petting zoo but they also have alot of other stuff . (Google it)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bluesfish what to do on Monday with the family????? 962367
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down