Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HEADS UP !!!!! Roof Top Ski Racks - Great Prices !!!!!! Coleman

2 posters

Go down

HEADS UP !!!!! Roof Top Ski Racks - Great Prices !!!!!! Coleman Empty HEADS UP !!!!! Roof Top Ski Racks - Great Prices !!!!!! Coleman

Post  jerseydave 3/15/2009, 12:33 am

I'm just passing on the info....... I have nothing to do with the sales of this product or the site

I just grabbed one..... less than $40 total shipped!

Coleman "RoadTrip" rooftop ski rack....... great for carrying rods.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Type in "SKI RACK" in the search field after clicking on the link above.

Good Luck
Dave
jerseydave
jerseydave

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

HEADS UP !!!!! Roof Top Ski Racks - Great Prices !!!!!! Coleman Empty Re: HEADS UP !!!!! Roof Top Ski Racks - Great Prices !!!!!! Coleman

Post  Old Doc C 3/15/2009, 11:10 am

Thanks for thinking of me. I have a Thule system that I use. I am sure that the clamp feet will not fit the crossbar cross section on my new Jeep. I will have to et new mounting clamps.
I probably won't be spending allot of time on this site. I just can't share my time with a place that let's it's Moderators bash another site. Far less than professional.

Old Doc C

Number of posts : 28

Back to top Go down

HEADS UP !!!!! Roof Top Ski Racks - Great Prices !!!!!! Coleman Empty Re: HEADS UP !!!!! Roof Top Ski Racks - Great Prices !!!!!! Coleman

Post  jerseydave 3/15/2009, 8:48 pm

Old Doc C wrote:Thanks for thinking of me. I have a Thule system that I use. I am sure that the clamp feet will not fit the crossbar cross section on my new Jeep. I will have to et new mounting clamps.
I probably won't be spending allot of time on this site. I just can't share my time with a place that let's it's Moderators bash another site. Far less than professional.

That kinda rubbed me the wrong way as well, but this is a work in progress, give it a chance.
jerseydave
jerseydave

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down