Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First trip this weekend

2 posters

Go down

First trip this weekend Empty First trip this weekend

Post  FNC1stMate 3/30/2010, 11:20 am

My dad and I will be launching the canoe this weekend at one of our local small lakes. Cold water=slow presentation=patience.
Drop shoting, suspending rapalas, and a few other cold water baits will be are ammo. Lots of pickerel most likely but not always ,
sometimes all bass and no pickerel. I've been a big fan of the small swimbait but might be a little early depending on how slow I
can retrieve it. I'll be sure to post when we get back at some point. And I think it would be great if we work as a team for the pre
and post spawn on what depths and baits used. Good luck to all and catchem up.
Jeremy

FNC1stMate

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

First trip this weekend Empty Re: First trip this weekend

Post  stevel 3/30/2010, 1:33 pm

good luck to u and dad ....post some pics of the your outing.... First trip this weekend 870783
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  FNC1stMate 3/30/2010, 4:14 pm

Yea I'll see if my dad will bring his camera out but he just got it a little while back and he treats it like it is one of his children. When I go with my brother or other friends they bring cameras but of course the only largemouth I ever got over 4 pounds no camera no scale =no proof. Don't know if I can wait till the weekend might have to take a break from buffin and waxin swabs boat and take a few casts in the beautiful sunshine comin are way.

FNC1stMate

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down