Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My wife is about to meet my new girl....

+8
naspinsz
holymackeral
rocstar21
Charlie G.
stevel
fishinbubs
smitty
skippy
12 posters

Go down

My wife is about to meet my new girl.... Empty My wife is about to meet my new girl....

Post  skippy 2/27/2010, 4:46 pm

Hope it goes well,,,
My wife is about to meet my new girl.... The20p10

skippy

Number of posts : 1386

Back to top Go down

My wife is about to meet my new girl.... Empty Re: My wife is about to meet my new girl....

Post  smitty 2/27/2010, 4:56 pm

cant see how it wont go well look at that bitch lol....

what one you getting Skippy? or both?
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

My wife is about to meet my new girl.... Empty Re: My wife is about to meet my new girl....

Post  fishinbubs 2/27/2010, 5:12 pm

Looks like she's paying attention all ready, I like that in a girl My wife is about to meet my new girl.... 92223 Bubs

fishinbubs

Number of posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 2/27/2010, 6:11 pm

AWSOME SKIPP ....GONNA BE FINE WITH THE MRS I BET ....JUST LOOK AT HER ...... cool
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie G. 2/27/2010, 7:01 pm

They always start out cute. Mom will love her Skip till the 4th or 5th time she has a mistake on the carpet then it's get that shitass out of my house lol!
I'll take the chocolate one Skip I've always wanted one.
Charlie G.
Charlie G.

Number of posts : 1648

Back to top Go down

My wife is about to meet my new girl.... Empty hmmm

Post  skippy 2/27/2010, 7:33 pm

Charlie G. wrote:They always start out cute. Mom will love her Skip till the 4th or 5th time she has a mistake on the carpet then it's get that shitass out of my house lol!
I'll take the chocolate one Skip I've always wanted one.
These are the two I have now, the white male is just over two, I have been looking for a chubby white that would come into season in about two years, best age for both dogs,,,,very excited about finding the little girl, I have looked at so many...
My wife is about to meet my new girl.... 100_4711

my new girl

My wife is about to meet my new girl.... The20p11

skippy

Back to top Go down

Post  rocstar21 2/27/2010, 8:59 pm

she is a hottie skipp! good luck!!!
rocstar21
rocstar21

Number of posts : 2971

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie G. 2/27/2010, 9:22 pm

Skip I saw you took the yellow. She is a pretty girl and I hope you and the family enjoy her.
Charlie G.
Charlie G.

Number of posts : 1648

Back to top Go down

My wife is about to meet my new girl.... Empty hmmm

Post  skippy 3/2/2010, 7:38 pm

Day four of hide the puppy, this morning she said " I think the racoons are back... My wife is about to meet my new girl.... 56958

skippy

Back to top Go down

Post  holymackeral 3/2/2010, 7:55 pm

lol... no need to hide a puppy..... no one can resist a puppy...... ok maybe those weirdo cat loving people...

holymackeral
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1383

Back to top Go down

Post  naspinsz 3/2/2010, 9:52 pm

beautiful dogs skip! watch those plugs! haha lol!
naspinsz
naspinsz

Number of posts : 514

Back to top Go down

Post  fishnh 3/2/2010, 10:51 pm

Awesome SKippy she looks great good luck with her. Dave
fishnh
fishnh

Number of posts : 375

Back to top Go down

My wife is about to meet my new girl.... Empty molly

Post  skippy 3/10/2010, 9:20 pm

Welcome To SBO
My wife is about to meet my new girl.... 100_6619

My wife is about to meet my new girl.... 100_6621

skippy

Back to top Go down

Post  Gremlin 3/10/2010, 9:27 pm

Skip,

Beautiful looking pup you got there. I had a couple litters of English Mastiffs. Lots of fun.

Good luck with her.

Jamie
Gremlin
Gremlin
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 452

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 3/10/2010, 9:30 pm

nice pup skip enjoy while there youing...they grow fast ..... My wife is about to meet my new girl.... 742713 My wife is about to meet my new girl.... 742713 My wife is about to meet my new girl.... 742713
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

My wife is about to meet my new girl.... Empty hey

Post  skippy 3/25/2010, 9:32 pm

Welcome To SBO

My wife is about to meet my new girl.... Th_100_6848

skippy

Back to top Go down

Post  holymackeral 3/25/2010, 9:54 pm

omg that video is great skippy...... poor little girl got runned over a couple of times.... looks like the pups are happy...

holymackeral
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1383

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 3/25/2010, 9:55 pm

SKIPP COOL VIDEO ...WHY THE TWO WHITE ONES PICKEN ON THE BLACK ONE .... lol! lol!
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

My wife is about to meet my new girl.... Empty cool

Post  skippy 3/25/2010, 10:11 pm

stevel wrote:SKIPP COOL VIDEO ...WHY THE TWO WHITE ONES PICKEN ON THE BLACK ONE .... lol! lol!
My wife is about to meet my new girl.... 56958 My wife is about to meet my new girl.... 56958

skippy

Back to top Go down

Post  black talon 3/26/2010, 12:21 am

looks like he is fitting in just fine. funny vid Skip

black talon

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Post  FNC1stMate 3/31/2010, 2:30 am

I rescued my chocolate lab pup at 8 weeks and she was the most adorable puppy ever, Of course every body says that about theres, mine looked like a baby seal. I bet you can train that lab just about everything except huntin in about 3 months. They learn so fast with who's boss, they just know by the tone of your voice. Mine just turned 2 and is great with elders and young children. Best 300 bucks I ever spent, she got all her shots, fixed,and micro chip included in the deal. The best part of my dog is she only goes in the water if I do so I don't have to worry about her going in every puddle she see's. I have great pictures of her going crabbin (one of her carrying around a horseshoe crab that couldn't have made her ne happier and a couple good ones of my lab and capt. swabs yellow lab out on the boat licking stripes. I take mine every where I go. I took her to my grandparents today to visit grandpop since he just got out of open heart surgery and my dog new he wasnt healthy yet so she just laid at his feet for hours when he was showing me his highschool yearbooks foe the 40th time but I could look at them 1000 times and not care since he really enjoys telling me all his football stories. But back on topic congratulations on your new lab pup and Im sure with a couple consistent months without letting him/her get away with anything bad you are gonna have a great dog, One food scrap from a dinner plate and they will never leave you alone ask my mom. Good luck man not that you need it tho with a lab unless it was bread too close and they it could be the worst dog ever like are first lab who bit everyone in our family (2 4 and 6 years old bit us all as kids and drew blood on all) Beautiful dog man, makes me wanna get another 1.Enjoy it when it is young because in about a month its gonna double in size and it wont be a lap. Sorry 4 the long post but I really love my dog ask capt. swab I gotta take her evrywhere

FNC1stMate

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down