Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just got Done with DJ Muller's book Great winter read!!

5 posters

Go down

Just got Done with DJ Muller's book Great winter read!! Empty Just got Done with DJ Muller's book Great winter read!!

Post  LHPAULY83 1/7/2010, 9:43 pm

Just got done reading D.J Muller's book "The Surfcasters Guide To The Striper Coast" have to say that was a great book!! Very easy to read an informative. My hat's off to D.J for writing a book that gave just enough but not to much into the surfcasting world.
Would recomend you guys read this over the winter.
D.J if you read this and have anyothers for me to read I can PM you my info Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy You can bet for sure I will pass the word on about your books.[/font] Just got Done with DJ Muller's book Great winter read!! 962367 Just got Done with DJ Muller's book Great winter read!! 962367 Just got Done with DJ Muller's book Great winter read!! 962367
LHPAULY83
LHPAULY83

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Just got Done with DJ Muller's book Great winter read!! Empty Re: Just got Done with DJ Muller's book Great winter read!!

Post  BrianM38 1/8/2010, 4:19 pm

Striper stategies is also a very good book. It actually how DJ and I became friends. Its been all down hill from there HAHA!!! Good people he is. Have a chat with him at Surfday. Just got Done with DJ Muller's book Great winter read!! 92223
BrianM38
BrianM38

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Just got Done with DJ Muller's book Great winter read!! Empty Re: Just got Done with DJ Muller's book Great winter read!!

Post  RhinoScores 1/9/2010, 1:38 am

I read the first book and hope to get the second for my birthday in a coule of weeks.
RhinoScores
RhinoScores

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  BrianM38 3/1/2010, 6:13 pm

DJ has a new book out called striper tales. Its more of a fishing story book than a how to type book. A very different approach than his first two books but just as informative as well as entertaining. Another great book by a great guy and good friend. Its out now. Make sure you have it on your must read list
BrianM38
BrianM38

Back to top Go down

Post  Fishtale 3/2/2010, 11:23 pm

You should read John Skinners book, but read between the lines. Another great book!
Fishtale
Fishtale

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post  DJ Muller 3/4/2010, 9:37 pm

Geebers Creebers-Just saw this...sorry Pauly.
Pauly thanks budby. I believe everything else was stated I have two other books including the new one. Ron from FS will have some at Berkley this weekend, and I will have some at AP next week. I will be at Asylum's table.

BrianM38-who the hell are you...I don't know any Brian, but thanks for the nice words!!

I got some decent info for the surfster on my website also, checkit out: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
as well as book info and some vidoes.

GEEZ-while I am on a roll, I just agreed to do a BIG talk at Efinger's on April 17th at 1 p.m. It will be the most conclusive talk ever about surfcasting NJ...from March to December. What to use, when to use it, how to read water, best equipment, best lures, reading water, you name it, reading water, etc. A two-hour marathon, bring a pillow and sleeping bag and if you want popcorn! Don't fall asleep though or I will shoot you with a rubber band!!! wow
DJ Muller
DJ Muller

Number of posts : 30

http://www.djmullersurfcaster.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BrianM38 3/5/2010, 1:15 pm

BrianM38-who the hell are you...I don't know any Brian, but thanks for the nice words!!

You will know me. I will be the one pouring the pitcher of coors light over your head Just got Done with DJ Muller's book Great winter read!! 56958

I guess you forgot who ties your tails Big Guy Just got Done with DJ Muller's book Great winter read!! 870783

BTW, they areready to be ripped apart.
BrianM38
BrianM38

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down