Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you want for Christmas?????

3 posters

Go down

What do you want for Christmas????? Empty What do you want for Christmas?????

Post  Val@Oceanside 11/24/2009, 8:46 am

Hey guys,

At the Thanksgiving Table when everyones starts talking about what they want for Christmas....Tell them you want a OCEANSIDE BAIT AND TACKLE GIFT CERT!!!!! cheers I can take the order over the phone or e-mail and mail out the gift cert.

Val Very Happy
Val@Oceanside
Val@Oceanside
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 311

Back to top Go down

What do you want for Christmas????? Empty Re: What do you want for Christmas?????

Post  smitty 11/24/2009, 9:03 am

awesome idea val...... Very Happy
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

What do you want for Christmas????? Empty Hope you remember me

Post  Philly Jack 11/26/2009, 10:08 pm

Smitty, hope you remember me. We got close to fishing together a year or two ago and (if this is the right Smitty) I've bought several of your plugs. Was just refered here from someone on RDT. I'm probably done fishing this year-start PT on Tuesday. We'll talk, I'm down at Cedar Creek Campground a few times each year. Caught a few nice fish at the state park but would love to fish a beach. Have to drive but am willing to do whatever is necessary. Jack

Philly Jack

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

What do you want for Christmas????? Empty Re: What do you want for Christmas?????

Post  smitty 11/26/2009, 10:27 pm

Philly Jack wrote:Smitty, hope you remember me. We got close to fishing together a year or two ago and (if this is the right Smitty) I've bought several of your plugs. Was just refered here from someone on RDT. I'm probably done fishing this year-start PT on Tuesday. We'll talk, I'm down at Cedar Creek Campground a few times each year. Caught a few nice fish at the state park but would love to fish a beach. Have to drive but am willing to do whatever is necessary. Jack

yes sir i was hoping you would join and ya did awesome deal... What do you want for Christmas????? 962367
smitty
smitty

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 11/26/2009, 10:31 pm

hey jack i just sent ya a private message
smitty
smitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down