Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how to HO plugs

+11
joesfishinproblem
Kevnmary
dozer 277
Bluesfish
eurojett05
rocstar21
smitty
fishincrazy
stevel
Oldsalts
fish factor
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

how to HO plugs Empty how to HO plugs

Post  fish factor 11/9/2009, 11:44 pm

ok call me old school . how does one HO plugs and teasers and what is the deffinition of a ho
fish factor
fish factor
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2092

Back to top Go down

how to HO plugs Empty Re: how to HO plugs

Post  Oldsalts 11/9/2009, 11:50 pm

fish factor wrote:ok call me old school . how does one HO plugs and teasers and what is the deffinition of a ho

Ask SteveL

He is the all time SBO Ho
how to HO plugs 870783
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Number of posts : 2037

http://www.Smittyplugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 11/9/2009, 11:59 pm

classes will be held on thursdays at 8pm first class is hoing 101 lol! lol!

The deffinition of a ho is (ONE WHO HAS AND USES SNAKE LIKE WAYS TO SWINDLE A PLUG OR TEASERS FROM AN SBO BUILDER BUT OFTEN DOES IT IN A CLASSY WAY EX; WOULD U LIKE TO TRADE TAILS FOR A PLUG U MAKE ) lol! lol! this all will be taught in later lessons
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 11/10/2009, 12:28 am

Joe just comment on how much you like what you see and how much it would make your day if you had one!!!Remember compliment the builders ability!!!The beauty of their work!!!Ask em questions about their work ie how does it swim,How would you the builder work this plug!!Wow thats really cool!!!! This statement is the best!!
In the end the goal is the plug/teaser/rubber whatever it's not these it's the HO!!!This is what a true Ho thrives on!!Learn it live it Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW THATS WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :.......:

FC

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 11/10/2009, 12:29 am

fishincrazy wrote:Joe just comment on how much you like what you see and how much it would make your day if you had one!!!Remember compliment the builders ability!!!The beauty of their work!!!Ask em questions about their work ie how does it swim,How would you the builder work this plug!!Wow thats really cool!!!! This statement is the best!!
In the end the goal is the plug/teaser/rubber whatever it's not these it's the HO!!!This is what a true Ho thrives on!!Learn it live it Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FC

Well now that i know what your up to every time you say these things good luck getting one from me you HO........lol
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rocstar21 11/10/2009, 12:32 am

fishincrazy wrote:Joe just comment on how much you like what you see and how much it would make your day if you had one!!!Remember compliment the builders ability!!!The beauty of their work!!!Ask em questions about their work ie how does it swim,How would you the builder work this plug!!Wow thats really cool!!!! This statement is the best!!

FC

WTF FC???? WHY YOU GIVING OUT ALL THE SECRETS! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
rocstar21
rocstar21

Number of posts : 2971

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 11/10/2009, 12:33 am

smitty wrote:

FC

Well now that i know what your up to every time you say these things good luck getting one from me you HO........lol

I haven't made sweet talk to you for quiet a while now.I figured out another way how to HO plugs 962367 how to HO plugs 962367 how to HO plugs 962367

Now about that leaf sucker HMMMMMMMMMMMM affraid

FC how to HO plugs 56958

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 11/10/2009, 12:40 am

rocstar21 wrote:

FC

No No No just the basics.There's a whole next level to the HO Grasshopper,Just look at this!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Now who's the HO????

:.......: :.......: FC :.......: :.......:

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 11/10/2009, 12:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]oh your killing mwe with your bad pictures lol let me help ya out....

oh and please dont use the word ho and suck in the same post OK lol.... lol!
smitty
smitty

Back to top Go down

Post  eurojett05 11/10/2009, 1:01 am

nice thread....i've just learned something....I've been ho'ed... how to HO plugs 56958 how to HO plugs 56958 how to HO plugs 56958
eurojett05
eurojett05

Number of posts : 2453

Back to top Go down

Post  rocstar21 11/10/2009, 7:58 am

fishincrazy wrote:
rocstar21 wrote:

FC

No No No just the basics.There's a whole next level to the HO Grasshopper,Just look at this!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Now who's the HO????

:.......: :.......: FC :.......: :.......:

smitty wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]oh your killing mwe with your bad pictures lol let me help ya out....

oh and please dont use the word ho and suck in the same post OK lol.... lol!

WELL, JIM YOU ARE THE MASTER......... CUZ I DO NOT EVEN HAVE A SMITTY PLUG how to HO plugs 177925

YOUR JUST NOT HELPING OUT THIS GRASSHOPPER ENOUGH TO HO ONE OF THESE SWEET ASS PLUGS!!! "HINT HINT HINT" lol!

SMITTY MAKES A REAL SWEET PLUG! SOME OF THE NICEST SPOOKS I HAVE EVER SEEN!!! "HINT HINT HINT"

WELL, ONE DAY..... JUST ONE DAY MAYBE I WILL BE FORTUNATE ENOUGH TO GET ONE OF THOSE BAD ASS PLUGS TO PUT RIGHT DOWN A SNOOKS THROAT!
lol! lol!

UNTIL THEN MY TACKLE BAG JUST WONT BE COMPLETE! lol! lol!
rocstar21
rocstar21

Number of posts : 2971

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 11/10/2009, 8:16 am

mad mad HOLD ON A MINUTE FC DONT TRY TO MUSCLE IN ON MY FAME mad IF U WANT TO TEACH IN MY CLASSES IT WILL COST U FREE YR OF GRASS MAINTANCE :,,,,,,,,,,,: :,,,,,,,,,,,:
jim did i tell u how well u take care of lawns ur edging work is sick and the way the shrubs are rounded awsome bro nice clean cuts :.......:
how to HO plugs 56958 how to HO plugs 56958 how to HO plugs 56958 how to HO plugs 56958
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 11/10/2009, 9:19 am

Don't forget!!!!!!.....you Have To Wear A Hoodie and A Mask while your typing All This To get in the right frame of Mind :.............. lol! lol! .

Bluesfish how to HO plugs 962367
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post  fish factor 11/10/2009, 10:57 am

oh man this is some funny chit!!!! how to HO plugs 56958 how to HO plugs 56958 how to HO plugs 56958
fish factor
fish factor
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  dozer 277 11/10/2009, 11:30 am

bluefish have i told you how awesome your work is lately? see fellas its that simple. then go tell everyone else how great the builders work is and they eventually will come around. its just human nature especially here on this site. very giving group. ( hows that was it enough sucking up?) :you da man: and yes stevel CAN teach this course. Just kidding steve.

dozer 277

Number of posts : 729

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 11/10/2009, 12:28 pm

its true im labeled a sbo ho but without the builers on this site their wouldnt be any hos,it given to us by them but in a good way.the builders of this site truely make some crazy things the work they make leaves me speechless.alot of the builders appreciat the kind words that they receive about the work they produce,and they are kind enough to share the treasures they make with others may it be threw trade or just the goodness of their hearts and my hat is off to each and everyone of them....AM I PROUD TO BE CALLED A HO YES IT MEANS THAT THEY DO LIKE U AND ARE KIND ENOUGH TO SHOW IT....all my words I SAY ABOUT THE WORK THAT IS MADE BY SBO MEMBERS COMES FROM THE HEART ....I HOPE MY WORK IS THOUGHT OF AS MUCH AS THEIRS....SBO BUILDERS ROCK WITH THEIR WORK AND THEIR KINDNESS.....
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 11/10/2009, 2:45 pm

The 1st rule of the HO Club is "Don't talk about the HO Club"
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 11/10/2009, 6:16 pm

Kevnmary wrote:The 1st rule of the HO Club is "Don't talk about the HO Club"
how to HO plugs 92223
smitty
smitty

Back to top Go down

Post  fish factor 11/10/2009, 6:16 pm

oh DOZZER those weights you made lil joe are sososo sexy lil joe says nonono dont touch you can only look
lol thanks again bro
fish factor
fish factor
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 11/11/2009, 5:39 pm

fish factor wrote:oh DOZZER those weights you made lil joe are sososo sexy lil joe says nonono dont touch you can only look
lol thanks again bro

I really think he's got it!!"The rain in spain falls mainly in the plane" how to HO plugs 92223 how to HO plugs 92223 how to HO plugs 92223

how to HO plugs 92223 FC how to HO plugs 92223

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  fish factor 11/11/2009, 7:04 pm

lol oh i get it its a secret but kisser club cheers lol!
fish factor
fish factor
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 11/11/2009, 7:24 pm

fish factor wrote:lol oh i get it its a secret but kisser club cheers lol!

PUKER UP BUTTERCUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :.......:

FC

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 11/11/2009, 7:33 pm

i like the "boy my son or daughter would really like that plug" approach lol lol lol! lol!
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Number of posts : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post  black talon 11/11/2009, 8:16 pm

you want to see someone ho plugs, watch Bill Couch's boy Max. he is the master at it :read:

black talon

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 11/11/2009, 8:34 pm

black talon wrote:you want to see someone ho plugs, watch Bill Couch's boy Max. he is the master at it :read:

BLACK TALON WHEN U POSTIN SOME PICS OF UR RECENT WORK LUV UR STUFF how to HO plugs 92223 ITS AWSOME :.......:

Last edited by stevel on 11/11/2009, 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next