Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lots of plugs For Sale- 17 plugs for $65 Shipped

2 posters

Go down

Lots of plugs For Sale- 17 plugs for $65 Shipped Empty Lots of plugs For Sale- 17 plugs for $65 Shipped

Post  monty 6/1/2009, 5:07 pm

Hey guys, Need some cash. Heres 17 plugs. Some used, some new, all fish catchers. i accounted for a couple in a trade. I fished them but now ened money after a broken rod and reel so am selling them fished, bigrock surfster is new, the other stuff is new and used. Not asking much, just want a sale. $65 Shipped, PP or MO PP prefered. PP add $3. Thanks.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Thanks.
Nick

monty

Number of posts : 290

Back to top Go down

Lots of plugs For Sale- 17 plugs for $65 Shipped Empty Re: Lots of plugs For Sale- 17 plugs for $65 Shipped

Post  monty 6/1/2009, 6:30 pm

closed

monty

Back to top Go down

Lots of plugs For Sale- 17 plugs for $65 Shipped Empty Re: Lots of plugs For Sale- 17 plugs for $65 Shipped

Post  AKScuba 6/1/2009, 6:39 pm

Monty these still available ? If so me and OCsurfcaster will take them...
AKScuba
AKScuba

Number of posts : 1162

Back to top Go down

Post  monty 6/1/2009, 6:56 pm

AKScuba wrote:Monty these still available ? If so me and OCsurfcaster will take them...
Yours. 1 plug that Im going to keep because I realize i got it from billy wriker is the big rock. I can throw in 2 more new plugs to seal the deal if you still want htme. let me know aks. If so there yours.
Thanks!
Nick

monty

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 6/1/2009, 7:27 pm

Done deal man. OCsurfcaster is gonna be sending you the payment for em so he'll be in touch once he's outta work. Thanks Nick!
AKScuba
AKScuba

Number of posts : 1162

Back to top Go down

Post  monty 6/1/2009, 7:42 pm

AKScuba wrote:Done deal man. OCsurfcaster is gonna be sending you the payment for em so he'll be in touch once he's outta work. Thanks Nick!

Thanks AK. OC< shoot me a pm when your done with work, PP is best. thanks!
Nick

monty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down