Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I hate the sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+4
rocstar21
Smoke
stevel
fishincrazy
8 posters

Go down

I hate the sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty I hate the sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  fishincrazy 11/3/2009, 8:54 pm

Well hit it today B4 first light,spent the pre light tyin and re tyin for Jimmy, I guess the bail was a problem this morning. confused ??? Met up with SteveL and Mikeybonze,when they found the right beach affraid
Saw Rick..Stillcasting guess what he did he caught a fish!!!!!!My brother also got one then that EVIL sun was up and everything died!!!!!!

We moved and threw some bait but nothin.Then we hit the canal and guess what my brother got a legal tog!!!
All in All it was an awesome day with great new friends,old friends,and family!!!!!!

Here's some pic's from the day!!!

Me and the Gang!!!!!
I hate the sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Meand_10

Jimmy sleepin on the beach!!!!
I hate the sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jimmya11

Jerry's tog!!MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!
I hate the sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jerryt11

SteveL,Mikeybonze,And me!!!!!!!
I hate the sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mikest10

I hate the sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 92223 I hate the sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 92223 I hate the sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 92223 I hate the sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 92223

FC

Last edited by fishincrazy on 11/3/2009, 9:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

I hate the sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: I hate the sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  stevel 11/3/2009, 9:26 pm

jim it was realy nice to meet u and ur bro and jr, took awhile but finaly found u guys affraid even though I didnt get into fish I hate the sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 177925 the company was well worth it.u guys are truely good people,cant wait to do it again.It was also very nice to meet rickstillcasting he is also great people had fun with all of u hope to do it again soon ...thanks FC had a great time I hate the sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 92223
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 11/3/2009, 9:40 pm

stevel wrote:jim it was realy nice to meet u and ur bro and jr, took awhile but finaly found u guys affraid even though we didnt get into fish the company was well worth it.u guys are truely good people,cant wait to do it again.It was also very nice to meet rickstillcasting he is also great people had fun with all of u hope to do it again soon ...thanks FC had a great time

LUV THE PICS lol! lol! I DONT SEE @#$! lol!

So your sayin a Phillies fan ain't all that bad huh???????? :.......:

Somethin is wrong with the glowing box it doesn't seem to want to work got some Pic's up!!!

YO YO YO STEVEL MIKEYB AWESOME DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate the sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 92223 I hate the sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 92223 I hate the sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 92223 I hate the sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 92223 I hate the sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 92223

On the way home my brother said those guys where cool!!!!You meet them online???I said no I meet em on SBO!!!!!!!! It's more than online it's like home!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna say I'm lookin forward to hittin the beach with you soon!!!!Guess what jfp called and when the sun went down the fish turned on!!!!!Don't you just love it!!!!!!!

Really lookin forward to fishin with the 2 of you again!!!!!!!!

FC

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 11/3/2009, 10:37 pm

Sounds like you guys had a great day,thats what its all about.. I hate the sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 870783
Smoke
Smoke

Number of posts : 4877

Back to top Go down

Post  rocstar21 11/4/2009, 8:00 am

HEY..... I FELL LEFT OUT lol!

GLAD YOU GUTS GOT TO GET OUT AND PLAY TOGETHER!
I hate the sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 56958
rocstar21
rocstar21

Number of posts : 2971

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWogg 11/4/2009, 10:39 am

That looked like a blast !I hate the sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 962367 I hate the sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 962367 I hate the sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 870783
TheWogg
TheWogg

Number of posts : 423

Back to top Go down

Post  Rick..stillcasting 11/4/2009, 11:03 am

It was neat meeting Stevel and Mike,, now to make you feel really good,, this morning there was a short window where the water was boiling w bass,, if you walked into the water they would've knocked you over,, there were really that many,, fins/tails all were waving at us,, a mini-Montauk moment.
It was Rhinoscores/Greg,,Honeydipperhole/Rick= (thankyou for the teasers they will be gettn wet..) Jon/Rebel sorry I couldn't get to you sooner,, you know how these things happen. What a difference a day makes... I believe 2moro is only going to be better!

Rick..stillcasting

Number of posts : 385

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 11/4/2009, 11:14 am

Rick..stillcasting wrote:It was neat meeting Stevel and Mike,, now to make you feel really good,, this morning there was a short window where the water was boiling w bass,, if you walked into the water they would've knocked you over,, there were really that many,, fins/tails all were waving at us,, a mini-Montauk moment.
It was Rhinoscores/Greg,,Honeydipperhole/Rick= (thankyou for the teasers they will be gettn wet..) Jon/Rebel sorry I couldn't get to you sooner,, you know how these things happen. What a difference a day makes... I believe 2moro is only going to be better!

I hate the sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 177925 I hate the sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 177925 I hate the sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 177925 I hate the sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 177925
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  rebelmusicnp 11/4/2009, 3:58 pm

oh it was still cool to come down and pull a teen sized bluefish out of the wash. so many days in a row with so many bass and so many alarm clocks going off....just couldn't drag myself up this morning. awesome to meet the honeyhole and rhino (after many years) this morning. tomorrow is the day...call out dead!
rebelmusicnp
rebelmusicnp

Number of posts : 779

Back to top Go down

I hate the sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty good times

Post  mikeybonz 11/5/2009, 9:27 am

fishincrazy thanks for having us we had a good day out. rickstillcasting nice to meet you too. thats blackfish spot was pretty neat. i heard they nailed the bass the day after :( thats the way the cookie crumbles! lets get another trip going soon Mb
mikeybonz
mikeybonz
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1048

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down