Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I hate the weekends........

+4
REDBASS
AKScuba
fishincrazy
smitty
8 posters

Go down

I hate the weekends........ Empty I hate the weekends........

Post  smitty 7/25/2009, 1:27 pm

Took me 2 hrs to get on then off L.B.I that should have only been a 20 min trip man do i hate the weekends when all the Benny's come down..... dont get me wrong its cool you guys want to see the shore and all but learn how to freaking drive.......you dont just stop in the middle of the road to take a picture............. you dont do 35 M.P.H in a 55 M.P.H read the signs and we can all get along...

Oh and to the lady from NY holding her son in the hover position so he can take a crap on the side of rt.72 that was special thanks.......... :evil:
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

I hate the weekends........ Empty Re: I hate the weekends........

Post  fishincrazy 7/25/2009, 9:14 pm

Wheres the love???? Without those Benny's the economy on LBI would be in the Crapper????Where would you be then???I agree the influex of weekenders is a pain.I don't even live there but I stay away on the weekends for that rerason.Your always there you should know better.This is why the bass run in the spring and fall when all the commotion is absent I hate the weekends........ 92223 Just my opinion.

:??????: :??????: FC :??????: :??????:

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 7/25/2009, 9:29 pm

fishincrazy wrote:This is why the bass run in the spring and fall when all the commotion is absent Just my opinion.

:??????: :??????: FC :??????: :??????:

Oh that I beg to differ on.... Come may LBI was invaded and I would know...I was there almost 3 times a week if not more..... I blame Rlyman, that damn new yorker lol!
AKScuba
AKScuba

Number of posts : 1162

Back to top Go down

Post  REDBASS 7/25/2009, 10:15 pm

LETS HOLD THE PHONE HERE ONE MINUTE !!!!!!! NOT ALL NEW YORKERS ARE BAD OR BENNIES. THANKS. I WILL AGRREE THAT TAKING A DUMP ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD IS JUST WRONG. SOME OF THEM DO STOP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD TOO TAKE PICTURES. WHY I DONT KNOW. THEY ALL BITCH ABOUT THE RIDE DOING 30 MPH. BUT IF THE WOULD WATCH THE ROAD INSTEAD OF THE PHONE OR TV IN THA CAR IT WOULD GO FASTER. JUST MY 2 CENTS
REDBASS
REDBASS
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2131

http://WWW.STRIPEDBASSOBSESSION.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  black talon 7/25/2009, 10:36 pm

hey, you got to hand it to my mother for holding me up like that to crap I hate the weekends........ 560155

black talon

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Post  fish factor 7/26/2009, 12:08 am

gotta fish latter
fish factor
fish factor
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2092

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 7/26/2009, 1:17 pm

Someone done got redbaasss fired up lol!
AKScuba
AKScuba

Number of posts : 1162

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 7/26/2009, 1:33 pm

lol im not talking fishermen im talking Very Happy Benny's you know the people im talking about.......
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 7/26/2009, 1:37 pm

I hate the weekends........ Benny-hill

Like him???????

I hate the weekends........ 56958 I hate the weekends........ 56958 FC I hate the weekends........ 56958 I hate the weekends........ 56958

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  126andy 7/27/2009, 12:44 am

Guess where the guy was from towing the huge boat that ran into the back of my explorer while we were on our way out to Montauk Friday (NJ) Every state has their non-drivers.We were only doing 5mph in stop and go traffic everyone was stopped and he decided he was going to go.We did some side of the road justice he paid and we were on our way to Montauk again. Going out again on Wed or Thurs to pick up my wife and coming back Friday.
126andy
126andy
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 711

http://afteryoufishing.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 7/27/2009, 9:17 am

Cant recall what long weekend it was probably 4th July was in Great Smoky Mtn State Park doing Cades Cove (12 mile loop ) ONE WAY traffic which was stop go, I could smell oil Heating up/ Burnt smell in My old Air head Twin BMW when this LARD ASS Gal stops car gets out and WADDLES over to side of road to take picture of GD chipmunk on a stump, I said Waddle as she was TO Damm Fat to walk, I lost it even though i had been retired from Navy a few years, She and Every one else in Area Knew I was Upset, my foreign langauge is Profanity and I am quiet fluent in it ,surprising most every one could comprehend what i had said ,even Lard Ass got in her car and Moved on. Hate Traffic
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  rebelmusicnp 7/27/2009, 11:19 am

oh smitty i feel bad for your location! my parents have a place in LBI and i find myself saying "never again" everytime we go. 72 and the blvd. are just a nightmare. we have our share of blue and white license plates around here too. my wife yells "GO HOME" at them. :,,,,,,,,,,,:
rebelmusicnp
rebelmusicnp

Number of posts : 779

Back to top Go down

I hate the weekends........ Empty BIG RED LAUGHTER!!!!!!!

Post  fishincrazy 7/27/2009, 8:25 pm

alsears wrote:Cant recall what long weekend it was probably 4th July was in Great Smoky Mtn State Park doing Cades Cove (12 mile loop ) ONE WAY traffic which was stop go, I could smell oil Heating up/ Burnt smell in My old Air head Twin BMW when this LARD ASS Gal stops car gets out and WADDLES over to side of road to take picture of GD chipmunk on a stump, I said Waddle as she was TO Damm Fat to walk, I lost it even though i had been retired from Navy a few years, She and Every one else in Area Knew I was Upset, my foreign langauge is Profanity and I am quiet fluent in it ,surprising most every one could comprehend what i had said ,even Lard Ass got in her car and Moved on. Hate Traffic

Damn Al thats a scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate the weekends........ 56958 I hate the weekends........ 56958 I hate the weekends........ 56958 I hate the weekends........ 56958 I hate the weekends........ 56958

Brings back memories of Rt 80 and sittin in traffic cause of some idiot thing somebody did!!!
Love it Love it!!!!

FC

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down