Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 day report from the boat off LBI

3 posters

Go down

2 day report from the boat off LBI Empty 2 day report from the boat off LBI

Post  AKScuba 10/6/2009, 11:25 pm

Well, I know commercial fishing isnt exactly fishing to you guys but I figured Id share a few pictures from work...

Pulled up alotta bunker ( if you buy bunker from val this week some of it I busted my arse to get so put it to good use :p ), croakers(our main target) one stargazer affraid , 4 monster bluefish, and 4 thresher sharks... here's one of em.

2 day report from the boat off LBI 9423_1219765737523_1330290306_30914961_2268239_n

Blues -

2 day report from the boat off LBI 9423_1219765817525_1330290306_30914963_498799_n
AKScuba
AKScuba

Number of posts : 1162

Back to top Go down

2 day report from the boat off LBI Empty Re: 2 day report from the boat off LBI

Post  AKScuba 10/7/2009, 12:56 am

Can someone move this to Boat Fishing por favor? 2 day report from the boat off LBI 870783
AKScuba
AKScuba

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 10/7/2009, 8:09 am

Andrew Done and Done!!!!!!

FC

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fishpro 10/7/2009, 11:50 pm

AK...your main targets were croakers???? To sell for food?? I didn't know there was a market for them :..............
fishpro
fishpro
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 393

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 10/8/2009, 2:25 am

fishpro wrote:AK...your main targets were croakers???? To sell for food?? I didn't know there was a market for them :..............

Youd be surprised... Theres a market for smooth dogs aka sandsharks too...(They go over to england and end up as Arthur Treacher's fish n chips) confused Im not sure where exactly the croakers end up for sale but we sell to Emerald Seafood Company. The bluefish are obvious but barely worth targeting right now. We get alot of bunker and butterfish in the nets on occasion too, the bunker went to Val Monday 2 day report from the boat off LBI 962367

The threshers are pretty profitable for us. Even the fins(minus that infernal long tail they got that always manages to crack me across the face or in the back of the head when I gaff em) go to market as well as the meat.
AKScuba
AKScuba

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down