Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fished 09/19 - from nomoco to the hook

4 posters

Go down

Fished 09/19 - from nomoco to the hook Empty Fished 09/19 - from nomoco to the hook

Post  echopeus 9/21/2009, 10:22 am

Nada... the ocean was glass and so was the bay... tried the inlet too only saw some guy catch a few porgies...

met with some nice guys on ocean side of the hook... he let me cast his ZeeBass ... :affraid: OMG... sexy reel... but he was quite impressed with my 704z... but no fish... he said his buddy hooked up with a false but that was it all day...

echopeus

Number of posts : 173

http://www.echoind.com

Back to top Go down

Fished 09/19 - from nomoco to the hook Empty Re: Fished 09/19 - from nomoco to the hook

Post  fishincrazy 9/21/2009, 11:21 pm

At least you got out!!!!Great day for it huh!!!!

GREAT REPORT!!!!!

Fished 09/19 - from nomoco to the hook 560155 Fished 09/19 - from nomoco to the hook 560155 FC Fished 09/19 - from nomoco to the hook 92223 Fished 09/19 - from nomoco to the hook 92223 Fished 09/19 - from nomoco to the hook 92223

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Fished 09/19 - from nomoco to the hook Empty Re: Fished 09/19 - from nomoco to the hook

Post  SurfChick 9/22/2009, 9:02 am

echopeus wrote:Nada... the ocean was glass and so was the bay... tried the inlet too only saw some guy catch a few porgies...

met with some nice guys on ocean side of the hook... he let me cast his ZeeBass ... :affraid: OMG... sexy reel... but he was quite impressed with my 704z... but no fish... he said his buddy hooked up with a false but that was it all day...

Wow! Great Report Pete!
SurfChick
SurfChick

Number of posts : 760

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 9/22/2009, 9:12 am

at least u had something sexy to look at :lol: :lol: lol! lol!
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down