Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fished with the guy with a problem today!

+3
Smoke
fishincrazy
technologist
7 posters

Go down

Fished with the guy with a problem today! Empty Fished with the guy with a problem today!

Post  technologist 9/15/2009, 8:01 pm

Fished with joe today. We had lots of false albacore and a lot of fun! Beautiful day on the Queen Mary.
technologist
technologist

Number of posts : 475

Back to top Go down

Fished with the guy with a problem today! Empty Re: Fished with the guy with a problem today!

Post  fishincrazy 9/15/2009, 8:07 pm

Any pic's?????????????? confused

Fished with the guy with a problem today! 962367 FC

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Fished with the guy with a problem today! Empty Re: Fished with the guy with a problem today!

Post  technologist 9/15/2009, 8:15 pm

I didn't take any, joe may have?
technologist
technologist

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 9/15/2009, 10:51 pm

Good deal,went out at dusk with jr for a big nothing.. :shock:
Smoke
Smoke

Number of posts : 4877

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 9/16/2009, 8:53 am

GLAD U GUYS GOT INTO FISH Fished with the guy with a problem today! 560155 BUT THAN AGAIN U WTH JOE WHAT ELSE DO U EXPECT :.......:
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  rocstar21 9/16/2009, 11:37 am

LITTLE TUNNIES HUH? SWEET DEAL! Fished with the guy with a problem today! 560155 FUN TO CATCH! Fished with the guy with a problem today! 962367 ANY PICS??? confused GLAD YA HAD A SUCESSFUL DAY, Fished with the guy with a problem today! 92223

:.......:
rocstar21
rocstar21

Number of posts : 2971

Back to top Go down

Post  Bucktail 9/17/2009, 3:10 am

technologist wrote:Fished with joe today. We had lots of false albacore and a lot of fun! Beautiful day on the Queen Mary.

Technologist, I'm guessing that you were the guy in the starboard corner of the stern. I was the one fishing next to Joe's Fishing Problem (using the Tsunamis). That was a blast! A lot of good guys on the boat that day. Thinking about getting out on another one of those trips, either on the QM or the Cock Robin.
Bucktail
Bucktail

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 9/17/2009, 10:05 am

Bucktail wrote:
technologist wrote:Fished with joe today. We had lots of false albacore and a lot of fun! Beautiful day on the Queen Mary.

Technologist, I'm guessing that you were the guy in the starboard corner of the stern. I was the one fishing next to Joe's Fishing Problem (using the Tsunamis). That was a blast! A lot of good guys on the boat that day. Thinking about getting out on another one of those trips, either on the QM or the Cock Robin.

u said cock robin lol me and tech were thinking about going on tuesday

jfp
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Number of posts : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post  technologist 9/17/2009, 7:02 pm

Bucktail wrote:

\

GOOD GUESS! Yea, that was me. It was great fishing with you. Experienced guys make life a lot easier on party boats. We had a nice bunch of guys in the stern who knew what they were doing!
technologist
technologist

Back to top Go down

Post  technologist 9/17/2009, 9:47 pm

I'm also standing behind you in your picture!
technologist
technologist

Back to top Go down

Post  technologist 9/22/2009, 8:01 pm

Heading out tomorrow for albies and bones! Me,joe,joe's dad,archie and maybe bucktail!!!!
technologist
technologist

Back to top Go down

Post  Bucktail 9/22/2009, 8:27 pm

Yeah, I'll be there with a friend tomorrow. See you guys at the boat!
Bucktail
Bucktail

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post  technologist 9/22/2009, 8:38 pm

Sounds good! See you in the AM!!!!!!!! They did good today out there.
technologist
technologist

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down