Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FS Penn,mitchell,bernzy,basswood,blueshark,rm smith

+3
fishnh
captainmidnight
The kid
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

FS Penn,mitchell,bernzy,basswood,blueshark,rm smith - Page 2 Empty Re: FS Penn,mitchell,bernzy,basswood,blueshark,rm smith

Post  shaun 7/17/2009, 9:55 pm

The kid wrote:
shaun wrote:yea, I live in kings grant, when do you work next, or do you just want to leave it there for me to pick up?
ill get back to you on that sorry ill make my schedule sunday

I'm going to have to back out of this deal sorry, I also noticed you still have both reels up for sale on another website too confused
good luck with the sale (s)

shaun

Number of posts : 28

Back to top Go down

FS Penn,mitchell,bernzy,basswood,blueshark,rm smith - Page 2 Empty Re: FS Penn,mitchell,bernzy,basswood,blueshark,rm smith

Post  The kid 7/17/2009, 10:57 pm

shaun wrote:
The kid wrote:
shaun wrote:yea, I live in kings grant, when do you work next, or do you just want to leave it there for me to pick up?
ill get back to you on that sorry ill make my schedule sunday

I'm going to have to back out of this deal sorry, I also noticed you still have both reels up for sale on another website too confused
good luck with the sale (s)
just trying to up my odds on selling them. if youd like to come by on tuesday i will be there from 4:30-10. i just had no absolute YES from you about the reel

The kid

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

FS Penn,mitchell,bernzy,basswood,blueshark,rm smith - Page 2 Empty SBO rules of sale

Post  fishincrazy 7/21/2009, 8:20 pm

Kid please read this rule of sale on SBO

2. Any items posted for sale or trade on another website must be clearly indicated in the initial post. If the item sells or trades on the other site you are responsible to close your thread.

FC

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The kid 7/22/2009, 1:03 am

fishincrazy wrote:Kid please read this rule of sale on SBO

2. Any items posted for sale or trade on another website must be clearly indicated in the initial post. If the item sells or trades on the other site you are responsible to close your thread.

FC
ok sorry fc

The kid

Back to top Go down

Post  The kid 7/22/2009, 1:03 am

thread closed

The kid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2