Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What area do you like to fish in jersey

+25
rockfishsmartie
fishpro
bstriping
NORMAN85
BrianM38
MissRiss
Kevnmary
SHIPWRIGHT
04RXP22
akozols
Whaler13
jfv1
Leadchucker
gull chaser
surfratiam
SurfChick
jettyjunkie
Teddy
jerseydave
stilltryn
naspinsz
AKScuba
mikeybonz
fishincrazy
Tossin Plugs
29 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What area do you like to fish in jersey Empty What area do you like to fish in jersey

Post  Tossin Plugs 3/3/2009, 8:12 pm

OK so where does everyone like to fish in Jersey and no spot burning. Just a rough location,
i fish, Bayhead to ibsp and sometimes north of that.
Tossin Plugs
Tossin Plugs

Number of posts : 130

Back to top Go down

What area do you like to fish in jersey Empty Re: What area do you like to fish in jersey

Post  fishincrazy 3/3/2009, 8:13 pm

Tossin Plugs wrote:OK so where does everyone like to fish in Jersey and no spot burning. Just a rough location,

Same here!!Sometimes down Cape May with a buddy,And sometimesfrom 7 brigges road area. cheers

FC cheers

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

What area do you like to fish in jersey Empty Re: What area do you like to fish in jersey

Post  mikeybonz 3/3/2009, 8:51 pm

sandyhook!!
mikeybonz
mikeybonz
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1048

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 3/3/2009, 11:44 pm

South.... Im a southern boy! :P

Home base from cherry hill, Ill head for NWW, Stone harbor, CISP, Sea Isle, Strathmere. Avalon I havent hit yet. Did brigantine once.

My usual haunts are LBI.... north end of the island.
AKScuba
AKScuba

Number of posts : 1162

Back to top Go down

Post  naspinsz 3/4/2009, 12:27 am

countless spots around the bay (raritan)..sandy hook to IBSP

South Branch Raritan River, Musky, Round Valley for my freswater hookups...
naspinsz
naspinsz

Number of posts : 514

Back to top Go down

Post  stilltryn 3/4/2009, 12:34 am

LBI , ALL OVER THE ISLAND. BRIGANTINE AND CAPEMAY AREA. NO BEACHPASS THIS YEAR SO IM

GOING TO TRY SOME NEW SPOTS , BELMAR AREA.
stilltryn
stilltryn

Number of posts : 305

Back to top Go down

Post  jerseydave 3/4/2009, 1:14 am

Near the third piling from the South side of the Fun Time pier in Seaside....... sometimes I go as far as 2 or 3 paces North or South of that location.

Sorry, couldn't help it.

IBSP to as far North as SRI last year, but always open to new ideas.......... LETS GO FISHIN! I'm gettin tired of just typin about it!

Dave
jerseydave
jerseydave

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 3/4/2009, 1:26 am

jerseydave wrote:Near the third piling from the South side of the Fun Time pier in Seaside....... sometimes I go as far as 2 or 3 paces North or South of that location.

Sorry, couldn't help it.

IBSP to as far North as SRI last year, but always open to new ideas.......... LETS GO FISHIN! I'm gettin tired of just typin about it!

Dave

Now thats Funny Right There!!!!!!!
lol! lol! lol!

FC cheers

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy 3/4/2009, 1:41 pm

Tossin Plugs wrote:OK so where does everyone like to fish in Jersey and no spot burning. Just a rough location,
I fish the same area.......I do fish more North during the run..!!!!!
Teddy
Teddy

Number of posts : 229

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy 3/4/2009, 1:42 pm

jerseydave wrote:Near the third piling from the South side of the Fun Time pier in Seaside....... sometimes I go as far as 2 or 3 paces North or South of that location.

Sorry, couldn't help it.

Dave
Let's go...........People will be fishing right before and after the Asbury Show :affraid:
Teddy
Teddy

Number of posts : 229

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 3/4/2009, 1:53 pm

We need to get a group outing for the spring goin....can we all agree on a midway location on a sunday? I promise the ocean wont glow this time when i show up lol!
AKScuba
AKScuba

Number of posts : 1162

Back to top Go down

Post  jettyjunkie 3/4/2009, 2:06 pm

i like IBSP and north
jettyjunkie
jettyjunkie

Number of posts : 633

Back to top Go down

Post  SurfChick 3/4/2009, 3:46 pm

IBSP is where I like to fish Very Happy
SurfChick
SurfChick

Number of posts : 760

Back to top Go down

Post  surfratiam 3/5/2009, 11:49 am

Sandy Hook and Long Branch.
Fish the same areas most of the time to become familiar with the current, structure, patterns.

surfratiam

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post  jerseydave 3/6/2009, 8:18 am

Teddy wrote:

Sorry, couldn't help it.

Dave
Let's go...........People will be fishing right before and after the Asbury Show :affraid:

Unfortunately I doubt I'll be at Asbury

Dave
jerseydave
jerseydave

Back to top Go down

Post  jerseydave 3/6/2009, 8:19 am

AKScuba wrote:We need to get a group outing for the spring goin....can we all agree on a midway location on a sunday? I promise the ocean wont glow this time when i show up lol!

Thats sounds like a fun time.
jerseydave
jerseydave

Back to top Go down

Post  gull chaser 3/6/2009, 8:32 am

I fish from Sea Girt all the way to Sandy Hook and all the beaches and rivers in between...Some weekends I will drive ocean ave the hole strip. I probably have about 20 or more spots I will check in between. If the are blitzes I might just take a quick look and if nothings happening just move to the next spot.

gull chaser

Number of posts : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  Leadchucker 3/7/2009, 2:06 am

Mostly The Wildwoods but have had Brigantine passes in the past and do occassional excursions to the MOCO jetties. But over all,I tend to fish the lower southern reaches fo the state a lot.
Leadchucker
Leadchucker

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post  jfv1 3/7/2009, 7:20 pm

Great bay area, enjoy the scenery down 7 bridges, also up the raritan bay and the mullica banks.
jfv1
jfv1

Number of posts : 74

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 3/8/2009, 4:39 pm

jfv1 wrote:Great bay area, enjoy the scenery down 7 bridges, also up the raritan bay and the mullica banks.

Don't you just love the greenheads???!!??!??!?? :affraid: :affraid: :affraid:

FC cheers

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

What area do you like to fish in jersey Empty Wildwoods mostly

Post  Whaler13 3/8/2009, 6:13 pm

Herefords Inlet to Cape May Point most of the time, although I do like Brigantine a lot too, and hope to fish there more! :cyclops: :cyclops:

Whaler13

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post  akozols 3/8/2009, 6:20 pm

I fish mostly Ocean City and Somers Point area. The Spring get-together sounds like a great idea.
akozols
akozols

Number of posts : 62

Back to top Go down

What area do you like to fish in jersey Empty Welcome Salty Dog's!!!!

Post  fishincrazy 3/8/2009, 6:25 pm

Hey guy's Good deal great to see you both here!!!!! cheers

We gotta go fishin!!!!! cheers

FC cheers

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  04RXP22 3/9/2009, 5:38 pm

AKScuba wrote:South.... Im a southern boy! :P

Home base from cherry hill, Ill head for NWW, Stone harbor, CISP, Sea Isle, Strathmere. Avalon I havent hit yet. Did brigantine once.

My usual haunts are LBI.... north end of the island.

I am in Mt. Laurel right around the corner.

My Dad (he's in westampton) and I hit up IBSP all the time.

04RXP22

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  SHIPWRIGHT 3/10/2009, 12:32 pm

I fish the Cape May area since I'm there just about every fri-sun April through Oct (Cape May mobile estates) hit the bay for the spring and fall run with my buddy's out of bayway. The rest of the time it's either back bay or the beach CMP-Poverty. Kept my boat at BZL for years.
SHIPWRIGHT
SHIPWRIGHT

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next