Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lots of plugs for sale-RM, RV, Rebel, yozuri and customs

+2
Smoke
monty
6 posters

Go down

Lots of plugs for sale-RM, RV, Rebel, yozuri and customs Empty Lots of plugs for sale-RM, RV, Rebel, yozuri and customs

Post  monty 5/20/2009, 9:03 pm

Heres a lot of plugs i am looking to rid. I am trying to save money for a smaller wetsuit as I have shed some of my flabby exterior, lol. There is 22 lures total. I will sell the lot for 190 shipped. Thats less than 9 bucks a lure, most of these are in the 20s range. Thats a great price for any starter. I will not trade these are priced to sell. I may split upon request if the price is right. I will not be able to ship till sometiime next week. if splits are made you have to throw 5 bucks for shipping, If it sells as a lot I will cover it. Thanks! PP or MO PP add 5 bucks
Heres a list of the lures and the shape
1 Rebel swimmer, 7 in new
1 small 5 in loaded rebel used
1 rv surfster, giant, lightly used
1 surfrat lipless swimmer, new
1 al gags pencil popper used
1 offcenter turned curly tail needle, new
1 custom new homemade googoo eyes swimmer
1 danny (troublemaker? Looks like one) used
2 boone needles, used
1 sudsrat needle, new
2 capn bills surfsters, 1 new 1 used
1 shady grady needle, new
1 ronz tailed needle, new
1 curly tail needle/popper new
1 golden boy needle new
1 gi bbs needle, lightly used
1 yellow stubby curlytailed needle, new
1 NIP yozuri swimmer
1 new bomber long a
1 new RM smith danny
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Unbeleivable price people
Nick

monty

Number of posts : 290

Back to top Go down

Lots of plugs for sale-RM, RV, Rebel, yozuri and customs Empty Re: Lots of plugs for sale-RM, RV, Rebel, yozuri and customs

Post  Smoke 5/20/2009, 10:11 pm

nick,the yellow/white plug who's the maker?i would like to fish that plug.also how does it swim?
Smoke
Smoke

Number of posts : 4877

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Lots of plugs for sale-RM, RV, Rebel, yozuri and customs Empty Re: Lots of plugs for sale-RM, RV, Rebel, yozuri and customs

Post  monty 5/20/2009, 10:40 pm

smokinjoe wrote:nick,the yellow/white plug who's the maker?i would like to fish that plug.also how does it swim?

SRFRAT, hes not a member here, i dont beleive. 14 and you cover shipping and you have it.
thanks joe!
Nick

monty

Back to top Go down

Post  monty 5/20/2009, 10:55 pm

Time to split
5 to ship
1 Rebel swimmer, 7 in new-15
1 small 5 in loaded rebel used-13
1 rv surfster, giant, lightly used-15
1 surfrat lipless swimmer, new-14
1 al gags pencil popper used-12
1 offcenter turned curly tail needle, new-13
1 custom new homemade googoo eyes swimmer-12
1 danny (troublemaker? Looks like one) used-12
2 boone needles, used-15
1 sudsrat needle, new-13
2 capn bills surfsters, 1 new 1 used-16
1 shady grady needle, new-13
1 ronz tailed needle, new-15
1 curly tail needle/popper new-13
1 golden boy needle new-14
1 gi bbs needle, lightly used-13
1 yellow stubby curlytailed needle, new-12
1 NIP yozuri swimmer-9
1 new bomber long a -8
1 new RM smith danny-25

monty

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 5/20/2009, 10:56 pm

monty wrote:
smokinjoe wrote:nick,the yellow/white plug who's the maker?i would like to fish that plug.also how does it swim?

SRFRAT, hes not a member here, i dont beleive. 14 and you cover shipping and you have it.
thanks joe!
Nick
nick?? how does it swim?is it new also?pending the answer.i would like 1st dibs..also is p/pal ok?
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post  monty 5/20/2009, 10:59 pm

smokinjoe wrote:
monty wrote:

thanks joe!
Nick
nick?? how does it swim?is it new also?pending the answer.i would like 1st dibs..also is p/pal ok?

Joe, i never swam it. It is new, its been in a bag but not in a bag while the bag was used. if you want it let me know. my past experience with jims lures have been great.NickPP is good

monty

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 5/20/2009, 11:15 pm

ok i'll take it,send me a total and your p/pal info
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post  monty 5/21/2009, 7:50 am

hey kevin, sounds good to me. Jpe took the swimmer though, if you want the rest let me know! Thanks!
Nick

Joe, Sounds good.ill give you iot after school!
Nick

monty

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 5/21/2009, 8:10 am

nick the second pic what is that white with black spots plug ???

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 5/21/2009, 10:39 am

monty wrote:hey kevin, sounds good to me. Jpe took the swimmer though, if you want the rest let me know! Thanks!
Nick

Nick
yes nick i'm taking that swimmer. 8)
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 5/21/2009, 2:48 pm

Kevnmary wrote:
monty wrote:hey kevin, sounds good to me. Jpe took the swimmer though, if you want the rest let me know! Thanks!
Nick

Nick

Yep that's fine Nick. Which one is the Sudsrat needle?

Actually Nick
I just got a call from my wife asking me if I had any money in Paypal I could move to our checking account. Seems we are short about $500 this month, so I am afraid I have to back out on this. In fact I need to sell some stuff to raise some cash myself.
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Post  monty 5/21/2009, 3:35 pm

no problem kev. I guess thats a no for the other stuff we discussed too? just let me know, thanks!
Whitey, Thats an offcenter turned needle, i think linesdier69, im not positive though?
Nick

monty

Back to top Go down

Post  STRIPER SWIPER 5/21/2009, 6:33 pm

Nick could you do $15.00 shipped for the used RV Surfster. Let me know.
Roland
STRIPER SWIPER
STRIPER SWIPER

Number of posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post  monty 5/21/2009, 7:01 pm

Roland, for now I am going to close this lot down, ii apreciate your offer though. joe, I need to shoot you a pm. Thanks!
Nick

monty

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 5/21/2009, 7:42 pm

thanks nick i would have grabbed it if it was round .. not sure on the off set plugs yet

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc Popper 5/22/2009, 5:24 pm

Nick who makes the yellow and white darter? How much?
Doc Popper
Doc Popper
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 244

Back to top Go down

Post  monty 5/27/2009, 6:35 pm

Guys, i am going to reopen this as I need a sale. 140 shipped takes it all, but the yellow darter has a big split and is exempt from the sale. everythign else is 140shipped. Thanks!
Nick

monty

Back to top Go down

Post  monty 5/31/2009, 4:08 pm

will trade for hopkins. thanks.

monty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down