Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you read New Jersey Angler magazine?

+5
Rlyman1
AKScuba
skippy
fishincrazy
low buck Jim
9 posters

Go down

Do you read New Jersey Angler magazine? Empty Do you read New Jersey Angler magazine?

Post  low buck Jim 5/27/2009, 8:36 pm

Does anyone read the New Jersey Angler magizine? I have been reading magazines and books on fishing NJ all my life. My brother showed me the New Jersey Angler and I subscribed immediately after seeing it. I love their TV show and web site too. I like it much more than the old Fisherman magizine. If anyone here has not seen it, they should look into it, is my recomendation. The editors and staff have brought the New Jersey Angler to the new top of fishing publications and distanced themselves from the other pubilcations with high quality pictures, outstanding articles,and local knowledge. I am not connected to the New Jersey Angler in any way, but a subcriber,I feel it is the best fishing tip I could pass on to you guys. Jim
low buck Jim
low buck Jim

Number of posts : 33

Back to top Go down

Do you read New Jersey Angler magazine? Empty BIG RED LETTERS!!!!!!!

Post  fishincrazy 5/28/2009, 12:11 am

Yea I get it!I like alot of it especially the shows!!!!! cheers Bill and Darren are great!!!You ever fish their tournement at IBSP??It's a blast!!!!!Didn't happen this year due to politics!!! :affraid: Do you read New Jersey Angler magazine? 177925 Do you read New Jersey Angler magazine? 177925 Do you read New Jersey Angler magazine? 177925

FC cheers Do you read New Jersey Angler magazine? 177925

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Do you read New Jersey Angler magazine? Empty top shelf crew all the way........

Post  skippy 5/28/2009, 1:16 am

local as local gets, best of luck to them. skippy

skippy

Number of posts : 1386

Back to top Go down

Do you read New Jersey Angler magazine? Empty Re: Do you read New Jersey Angler magazine?

Post  AKScuba 5/28/2009, 1:44 am

We need to get in touch with those guys and get them on here.... great people... Great magazine. Meant to subscribe but never got around to it.
AKScuba
AKScuba

Number of posts : 1162

Back to top Go down

Do you read New Jersey Angler magazine? Empty Re: Do you read New Jersey Angler magazine?

Post  Rlyman1 5/28/2009, 3:51 am

ill check it out man always looking to learn new things
Rlyman1
Rlyman1

Number of posts : 161

Back to top Go down

Post  low buck Jim 5/28/2009, 10:14 am

I suggested a surf fishing show to the New Jersey Angler as money is tight now days, and the water is cleaner and clearer then I can remember. Bill wrote me back and told me they have it in the works allready. COOL!
low buck Jim
low buck Jim

Back to top Go down

Post  dhsouth 5/28/2009, 5:51 pm

Hey just want to chime-in on NJ Angler topic and say Awsome Magazine and TV show! cheers . I ran into Bill Donovan 2 weeks ago at Harry's Army & Navy Store up here. Just a qick stop to get some line spooled. I walk-in and said "Holy %#@! its Bill Donovan" :shock: out loud and he herd me! Almost choked on his coffee!! Real nice guy to talk to! Knows his stuff!! Thanks Dave
dhsouth
dhsouth

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 5/28/2009, 6:39 pm

I've talked to Bill about a surf show in the past.It would be cool.Both he and Darren told me that a surf show would be hard to pull off with weather and their cameras would be an issue.Their great guy's !!!

FC cheers

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MissRiss 6/19/2009, 4:33 pm

low buck Jim wrote:Does anyone read the New Jersey Angler magizine? I have been reading magazines and books on fishing NJ all my life. My brother showed me the New Jersey Angler and I subscribed immediately after seeing it. I love their TV show and web site too. I like it much more than the old Fisherman magizine. If anyone here has not seen it, they should look into it, is my recomendation. The editors and staff have brought the New Jersey Angler to the new top of fishing publications and distanced themselves from the other pubilcations with high quality pictures, outstanding articles,and local knowledge. I am not connected to the New Jersey Angler in any way, but a subcriber,I feel it is the best fishing tip I could pass on to you guys. Jim

We went to a seminar "Striper Night" in Feb 2008 at a hotel in Mt. Laurel i believe hosted by them, got to meet them both and they were really nice guys.. great presentation about Stripers and other topics (jigging and drum fishing... etc), won a door prize too. I learned alot from it and got more involved with fishing than I was before going to the seminar.
Also, check out Salt Water Magazine, they have lots of info about NJ fishing in there (both DE Bay and surf fishing).
MissRiss
MissRiss

Number of posts : 492

Back to top Go down

Post  njplugger 8/9/2009, 6:11 pm

Yup, I subscribe & look forward to it every month.
Great mag!
njplugger
njplugger

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post  rebelmusicnp 8/9/2009, 6:37 pm

yup i get it and about a dozen other saltwater zines. i usually read them cover to cover when i walk in the door.
rebelmusicnp
rebelmusicnp

Number of posts : 779

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down