Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cliffwood Beach

+3
Kevnmary
joesfishinproblem
fish factor
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Cliffwood Beach - Page 2 Empty We're on 4/18

Post  fishincrazy 4/12/2009, 7:57 pm

We're on Sat 4/18 @ 8:00am Please e-mail me @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I missin jajim's soccer gaqme for this so I gotta know how many will be there!!!!!

FC

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Cliffwood Beach - Page 2 Empty Re: Cliffwood Beach

Post  joesfishinproblem 4/12/2009, 7:59 pm

i will go can we fish after were are done picking up asholes shit that they left there i mean i would love to hepl my community out lol!
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Number of posts : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post  fish factor 4/12/2009, 8:43 pm

AOK im in
fish factor
fish factor
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2092

Back to top Go down

Post  fish factor 4/12/2009, 8:53 pm

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL
fish factor
fish factor
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Cliffwood Beach - Page 2 Empty Cliffwood Clean-up!!!!! 4/18 @ 8:00am

Post  fishincrazy 4/14/2009, 1:14 pm

Yo goys it's set for Saturday 4/18 @ cliffwood Wall 8:00am!!! If you want me cell# PM me!!!!

FC

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  BrianM38 4/14/2009, 2:11 pm

fishincrazy wrote:Yo goys it's set for Saturday 4/18 @ cliffwood Wall 8:00am!!! If you want me cell# PM me!!!!

FC

The parking lot at the wall is only capable of holding 5 cars FC. Parking is part of the problem at that spot as well. I would suggest that we meet at the main lot at cliffwood beach and work our way over to the wall cleaning up as we go. The main lot can hold over 30 cars and the other lot across the street can hold about the same.
BrianM38
BrianM38

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post  fish factor 4/14/2009, 5:02 pm

awsome!!!!
fish factor
fish factor
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 4/14/2009, 5:51 pm

BrianM38 wrote:
fishincrazy wrote:Yo goys it's set for Saturday 4/18 @ cliffwood Wall 8:00am!!! If you want me cell# PM me!!!!

FC

The parking lot at the wall is only capable of holding 5 cars FC. Parking is part of the problem at that spot as well. I would suggest that we meet at the main lot at cliffwood beach and work our way over to the wall cleaning up as we go. The main lot can hold over 30 cars and the other lot across the street can hold about the same.

Brian not being familar with the area is a hinderance for me the main lot is that by the basketball courts???There by Whale creek???I wanna place where we can all meet to start then maybe we can break up and hit it.I'm also thinkin who can I call in the town to let em know there will be loads of extra trash bags to PU!!

FC

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  BrianM38 4/14/2009, 6:00 pm

fishincrazy wrote:
BrianM38 wrote:

FC

Brian not being familar with the area is a hinderance for me the main lot is that by the basketball courts???There by Whale creek???I wanna place where we can all meet to start then maybe we can break up and hit it.I'm also thinkin who can I call in the town to let em know there will be loads of extra trash bags to PU!!

FC

Thats the spot Im talking about. Its very easy to get to. I will PM you directions.
BrianM38
BrianM38

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 4/14/2009, 6:14 pm

BrianM38 wrote:
fishincrazy wrote:
BrianM38 wrote:

FC

FC

Thats the spot Im talking about. Its very easy to get to. I will PM you directions.

This is the main parking lot for the beach??Is there a street name??I got 20 guy's I gotta let them know where we'll be.

FC

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  EJSP850 4/14/2009, 8:14 pm

Hey guys, I have been in contact with Jim for the past few weeks about the clean up and he told me about the SBO website when we spoke before. I sent an email to Joseph Criscuolo, the Township Manager of Aberdeen and asked him about a clean up for this weekend. He emailed me back and said that Aberdeen has a Cliffwood Beach Earth Day Beach Cleanup scheduled for April 25th from 9-12 and asked that we join them for that Saturday. Jim asked me to post the information to see what you guys thought about moving it to the following weekend. Thanks.....Ray
EJSP850
EJSP850

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 4/14/2009, 8:15 pm

hi ray great idea thanks and welcome to the site
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 4/14/2009, 8:34 pm

EJSP850 wrote:Hey guys, I have been in contact with Jim for the past few weeks about the clean up and he told me about the SBO website when we spoke before. I sent an email to Joseph Criscuolo, the Township Manager of Aberdeen and asked him about a clean up for this weekend. He emailed me back and said that Aberdeen has a Cliffwood Beach Earth Day Beach Cleanup scheduled for April 25th from 9-12 and asked that we join them for that Saturday. Jim asked me to post the information to see what you guys thought about moving it to the following weekend. Thanks.....Ray

Greast idea!!!! The town will see us in action!!!!!!Welcome RAY!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

FC cheers

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  EJSP850 4/14/2009, 8:37 pm

Thanks guys, I am going to put in for a vacation day for the cleanup. I hope to meet you guys on Saturday! Ray
EJSP850
EJSP850

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 4/15/2009, 5:29 pm

So has the date changed to the following week? AJ and I could possibly make it if so.
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Post  EJSP850 4/15/2009, 8:13 pm

Kevnmary, from what I understand Jim is getting good feedback for the 25th. I am hoping that we can get the same amount of guys for that weekend. I know jim will not be available due to a prior commitment. If it is ok with everyone else I would be in favor of making the change to the 25th, 9-12.
EJSP850
EJSP850

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 4/15/2009, 8:14 pm

i am in on the new date
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 4/16/2009, 1:38 am

I need to check with the boss and little league schedules but its definitely better than this Sat.
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 4/24/2009, 8:31 am

Guy's it's on!!!Like Ray said I can't be there I'm takin Jajim fishin on the Susky flats.I was thinkin somebody should post simple directions from like the parkway so guys know how to get there!!!I wanna personally thank everyone who is going.Please take some pictures so I can see you in action!!!!

FC

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  fish factor 4/24/2009, 9:57 am

lil joe and i will take pics. and i want to thank you personaly for all your help
THANKS AGAIN
JOE .C A.K.A FISH FACTOR
fish factor
fish factor
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down