Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Montauk Striper Fishing Grand Slam Charters

3 posters

Go down

Montauk Striper Fishing Grand Slam Charters Empty Montauk Striper Fishing Grand Slam Charters

Post  grandslam35 6/4/2013, 11:18 pm

Glorious afternoon off Montauk. Had Bill Muller, who edited my book, and his buddy Ross along. Once the flood tide set up the three of us teamed up to land over 40-stripers and a mess of blues. Needless to say the fishing was pretty good. We used a little of chapter 10 and a little of chapter 14 from my book Bass Buff to bend the rods for a solid 4-hours of fishing. We left them biting. Largest was 21-pounds, and all were released except for 1.

Capt. Tom Grand Slam

My new book available at bassbuff.com. Reviews have been outstanding.
grandslam35
grandslam35

Number of posts : 24

http://www.montaukstriperfishing.com

Back to top Go down

Montauk Striper Fishing Grand Slam Charters Empty Re: Montauk Striper Fishing Grand Slam Charters

Post  Charlie G. 6/5/2013, 3:37 am

Sounds like a great day on the water. Montauk Striper Fishing Grand Slam Charters 962367
Charlie G.
Charlie G.

Number of posts : 1648

Back to top Go down

Montauk Striper Fishing Grand Slam Charters Empty Re: Montauk Striper Fishing Grand Slam Charters

Post  Menacer 6/5/2013, 8:40 am

Way to go....sounds like a blast!
Menacer
Menacer

Number of posts : 322

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down