Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

whats you favorite lure to catch a striper on

+10
Kevnmary
fishincrazy
Finaddict
smitty
smokejr
Bayside Arty
REDBASS
AKScuba
fishnut
jettyjunkie
14 posters

Go down

whats you favorite lure to catch a striper  on Empty whats you favorite lure to catch a striper on

Post  jettyjunkie 3/25/2009, 1:27 pm

mine is swimmer im a surfster fan
jettyjunkie
jettyjunkie

Number of posts : 633

Back to top Go down

whats you favorite lure to catch a striper  on Empty Re: whats you favorite lure to catch a striper on

Post  fishnut 3/25/2009, 2:08 pm

bucktail
fishnut
fishnut

Number of posts : 156

Back to top Go down

whats you favorite lure to catch a striper  on Empty Re: whats you favorite lure to catch a striper on

Post  AKScuba 3/25/2009, 4:05 pm

topwater popper... Wowwweeeeee lol!
AKScuba
AKScuba

Number of posts : 1162

Back to top Go down

Post  REDBASS 3/25/2009, 9:46 pm

smittys peanut bunker and dannys.cant forget poppers.
REDBASS
REDBASS
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2131

http://WWW.STRIPEDBASSOBSESSION.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  Bayside Arty 3/25/2009, 9:54 pm

Pencil popper on a glass rod nothing like it
Bayside Arty
Bayside Arty

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Post  smokejr 3/25/2009, 10:28 pm

ss popper[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] :twisted:
smokejr
smokejr
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 3/25/2009, 10:39 pm

lol i also am a fan of my bunker lol go figure Embarassed
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Finaddict 3/25/2009, 10:59 pm

smitty wrote:lol i also am a fan of my bunker lol go figure Embarassed

Favorite, an 8/0 Gami circle or 15/0 Mustad tuna hook topped with a bunker head. Very Happy

8NBAIT BABY 👅
Finaddict
Finaddict

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 3/26/2009, 2:18 am

Bayside Arty wrote:Pencil popper on a glass rod nothing like it

Wow Old school!!!!!!! Gotta love it!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

FC!!!!!! Good Deal!!!!! whats you favorite lure to catch a striper  on 962367 whats you favorite lure to catch a striper  on 962367

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 3/26/2009, 2:20 am

Nothin like a 9" fin s fish on an 2 oz apex head!!!!!!!!!!! :king: Deep and slow on th start of out!!!!! :affraid: cheers

FC :shock:

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

Back to top Go down

Post  Bayside Arty 3/26/2009, 10:06 am

[quote="fishincrazy"]
Bayside Arty wrote:Pencil popper on a glass rod nothing like it

Wow Old school!!!!!!! Gotta love it!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

LOL see most people are plug hoe's im a rod hoe I have a rod for this and for that LOL but My go to rod is a lami super surf 101MHS but my pencil rod is a lami S glass honey stick SB 136 3M with 6in cut off but i only throw penciles with this rod and its effortless not like the GSB's
Bayside Arty
Bayside Arty

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 3/26/2009, 10:23 am

I really don't think anything beats the excitement of a cow coming up to slurp a topwater plug. I don't care if it's a danny, Jr, Pencil, floating needle, or any other swimmer. When the take creates that hole in the water that you often see with a big fish, it creates such a raw emotion----a mix of excitement and fear----all you can do is hope the hook sets and hold on.
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 3/26/2009, 10:51 am

Finaddict wrote:
smitty wrote:lol i also am a fan of my bunker lol go figure Embarassed

Favorite, an 8/0 Gami circle or 15/0 Mustad tuna hook topped with a bunker head. Very Happy

8NBAIT BABY 👅
Hey,i like the way you think, 8nbait all the way :rock on:BAITHEAD
Smoke
Smoke

Number of posts : 4877

Back to top Go down

Post  dozer 277 3/26/2009, 11:09 am

nothing better than a big swirl on a topwater plug that i made myself. BTW i'm still waiting for this to happen, gotta use them to catch on them. i'm hoping this is the one this spring. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

dozer 277

Number of posts : 729

Back to top Go down

Post  jettyjunkie 3/26/2009, 6:38 pm

dozer 277 wrote:nothing better than a big swirl on a topwater plug that i made myself. BTW i'm still waiting for this to happen, gotta use them to catch on them. i'm hoping this is the one this spring. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

by looks of that pencil i dont think you will have any trouble rippin some lip :twisted:
jettyjunkie
jettyjunkie

Number of posts : 633

Back to top Go down

Post  naspinsz 3/26/2009, 9:15 pm

have to agree with kevnmary...nothing beats a rip on the topwater whats you favorite lure to catch a striper  on 962367
naspinsz
naspinsz

Number of posts : 514

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/26/2009, 10:25 pm

My favorite is top water of course ! I love to pop !!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  REDBASS 3/26/2009, 11:34 pm

TOP WATER IS THE BEST. WATCHING THE BOIL COMING UP AFTER A POPPER. ITS WILD HOW THEY CRASH ON IT.
REDBASS
REDBASS
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2131

http://WWW.STRIPEDBASSOBSESSION.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  finchaser 3/28/2009, 9:14 pm

Surface swimmer or popper

finchaser

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/28/2009, 9:17 pm

And if for some reason they aren't biting , Hand grenades are a good back up ![b][i]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down