Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2/15 Jersey Hooker Ling Cod and Blackfish

2 posters

Go down

2/15 Jersey Hooker  Ling Cod and Blackfish  Empty 2/15 Jersey Hooker Ling Cod and Blackfish

Post  JerseyHooker.com 2/16/2012, 2:38 pm

Hosted a Open Boat Today
Chuck The Anchor Man, Vinnie Ragusa, Anthony Fasano, Skip , John Letizia , Robert Rusnack
What was suppose to be a Blackfish Trip to some deeper depths armed with a bushel and a half of white leggers and a bushel of freshly shucked clams... Wanted to make a drop in 70' on the way out had some funky anchoring conditions and wound up just wasting time ........ steamed east to where i had some solid reports of some tropy blackfish ..... got set up on a piece and a Ling started to Fling Cod fish a pollack and a couple Black fish... Berkley Gulp Ghost Shrimp orange belly or Berkley Cut Bait pink are the ticket out catch fresh bait 5 to . I could tell these hard core toggers had enough of the ling fling so I steamed back inshore set up in 80' no luck just a couple short togs then we made our way to the Seagirt Reef where we got set up on a piece in 65' picked away at a few blackfish and nailed 4 more keeper cod fish ...... 3/4 of a 170 quart cooler all mixed up ling, cod, blackfish , ocean pout and sea ravens ........
JerseyHooker.com
JerseyHooker.com

Number of posts : 53

http://jerseyhooker.com

Back to top Go down

2/15 Jersey Hooker  Ling Cod and Blackfish  Empty Re: 2/15 Jersey Hooker Ling Cod and Blackfish

Post  handyman 2/16/2012, 10:12 pm

nice ya got some action

handyman
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1353

Back to top Go down