Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lazy....Decided to enjoy a fine malt beverage instead

+5
stevel
handyman
dozer 277
Menacer
Muskyslayer96
9 posters

Go down

lazy....Decided to enjoy a fine malt beverage instead Empty lazy....Decided to enjoy a fine malt beverage instead

Post  Muskyslayer96 2/3/2012, 9:40 pm

Hey Fellas,

I hope all is well and everyone's building season is comfortably afoot. Here are a couple of pics a snapped with my crappy cell phone of the plugs I was too lazy to apply another coat of epoxy to tonight (couple sizes of Jitter bugs and flaptails). Decided to enjoy a fine malt beverage instead and check in.

just wanted to post some in-progress pics to help get my but in gear (Crazy at work and other stuff always)

Love this site guys!

Best,
MS
lazy....Decided to enjoy a fine malt beverage instead 120203-2
lazy....Decided to enjoy a fine malt beverage instead 120203-5
lazy....Decided to enjoy a fine malt beverage instead 120203-6
lazy....Decided to enjoy a fine malt beverage instead 120203-3
Muskyslayer96
Muskyslayer96

Number of posts : 391

http://irishwhipesoxbaits.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

lazy....Decided to enjoy a fine malt beverage instead Empty Re: lazy....Decided to enjoy a fine malt beverage instead

Post  Menacer 2/3/2012, 9:45 pm

Great job brotha! lazy....Decided to enjoy a fine malt beverage instead 962367
Menacer
Menacer

Number of posts : 322

Back to top Go down

lazy....Decided to enjoy a fine malt beverage instead Empty Re: lazy....Decided to enjoy a fine malt beverage instead

Post  dozer 277 2/3/2012, 9:48 pm

damn those look beautiful. you clear before putting the eyes in? interesting. very nice love the colors and finish.

dozer 277

Number of posts : 729

Back to top Go down

Post  handyman 2/3/2012, 10:00 pm

nice finish excellant work........yea dozer he knocked back a case of the malt beverages.....and forgot to install the eyes...........

handyman
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1353

Back to top Go down

Post  dozer 277 2/3/2012, 10:34 pm

damn alcohol, its the devils brew!!!!!!!!!!!!!. had a guy ask me if i was drunk when i put the guides on my toggin rod (i did an acid wrap) told him i was hammered and now i have to use it like that.

dozer 277

Number of posts : 729

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 2/3/2012, 11:09 pm

Looking great as always Mike...love your style my friend ...always a pleasure to see your work .... cool
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 2/4/2012, 12:07 am

Damn Mike I don't know about You, but it's got me motivated!!! lazy....Decided to enjoy a fine malt beverage instead 962367

Bluesfish USA
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post  Muskyslayer96 2/4/2012, 8:14 am

LOL, you guys are a riot!

Thanks for the kind words....they will get another , final epoxy coat this morning and then I'll add the hardware and I paint my own eyes, and I get a cleaner look when I embed them in a pool of epoxy. It also has a cool effect on the way the eye reflects light depending on the paint and backing color. Can't capture it with a camera, but in the water and sun it's pretty wild Very Happy

happy building!

MS
Muskyslayer96
Muskyslayer96

Number of posts : 391

http://irishwhipesoxbaits.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JeffL 2/4/2012, 10:37 am

Looking good... popcorn
JeffL
JeffL
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 914

Back to top Go down

Post  FJR 2/4/2012, 3:40 pm

Top notch , Mike cheers You do nice work. Really like your stripes !!!!!
FJR
FJR
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1577

Back to top Go down

Post  ccl477 2/5/2012, 12:05 pm

SWEET NICE STUFF ( POPPY )

ccl477

Number of posts : 389

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down