Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

playing with the lefty 2 midslot lip

3 posters

Go down

playing with the lefty 2 midslot lip Empty playing with the lefty 2 midslot lip

Post  stripercrazy 1/9/2012, 9:37 pm

swam this one today didn't seal it eastern white pine its got 5 grams in the belly middle of plug really wide wiggle...i didn't like it....it looked ok as a surface swimmer Vwakeing too muck action......thinking body's too fat wondering what a tail weight might do may slow it downplaying with the lefty 2 midslot lip 100_7336playing with the lefty 2 midslot lip 100_7339

stripercrazy
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 298

Back to top Go down

playing with the lefty 2 midslot lip Empty 2nd plug

Post  stripercrazy 1/9/2012, 9:40 pm

this one swam good its ayc and skinner, its not sloped i swam it with out the weight and it looked good added 5 grams and it swam deeper but good what a difference a thinner body madeplaying with the lefty 2 midslot lip 100_7343playing with the lefty 2 midslot lip 100_7344

stripercrazy
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

playing with the lefty 2 midslot lip Empty different lip

Post  stripercrazy 1/9/2012, 9:45 pm

this one looks crappy(swimming) its got a cct a-lip ayc and sealed with epoxy again wide action too much no weight I didn't bother it was too wide i'll change the lip and see what that does[img:8b74]https://2img.net/h/i343.photobucket.com/albums/o454/stripercrazy/100_7340.jpg[/Iplaying with the lefty 2 midslot lip 100_7341MG]playing with the lefty 2 midslot lip 100_7340playing with the lefty 2 midslot lip 100_7342

stripercrazy
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

playing with the lefty 2 midslot lip Empty Re: playing with the lefty 2 midslot lip

Post  Bluesfish 1/9/2012, 10:03 pm

Did you test swim it w/ a tail or tag on it? This might take some of the action out. Yes a sm tail wt. should work also.
I've done it with a few diff. lures.

Bluesfish
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

playing with the lefty 2 midslot lip Empty Re: playing with the lefty 2 midslot lip

Post  whitey 1/9/2012, 10:17 pm

I was ganna say the same put a Mop on for a tail hook

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down