Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rod blank

3 posters

Go down

Rod blank Empty Rod blank

Post  MarkC 12/22/2011, 1:56 pm

Im after a new rod blank to throw 1oz -2 1/2oz and im looking at 9`6" what blank would you gents suggest or does anybody use this blank weight, what are the St croix blanks like and do they do one in the range im after ?

Thanks in advance sharky

MarkC
MarkC

Number of posts : 314

Back to top Go down

Rod blank Empty Re: Rod blank

Post  MarkC 12/31/2011, 1:56 pm

Im sorted got my self a 10` century stealth fatory rod and a blank to build up with minima4 guides
MarkC
MarkC

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie G. 12/31/2011, 2:11 pm

Not sure about blanks that handle that light of weight mark. You could look at StCroix's site.
Your not going to get the CTS anymore ? I would think Some one here in the US could put you in touch with a distributor across the pond.
Charlie G.
Charlie G.

Number of posts : 1648

Back to top Go down

Post  MarkC 12/31/2011, 3:01 pm

there is someone who does do the odd cts blank but not the one i was after , when i asked if they could bring me in one blank there reply was its not worth the cost ??,

i dont spend money with with that company now ;-(, i wopuld still like the cts s8 and may get one later but ill make do with the century.
MarkC
MarkC

Back to top Go down

Post  SeaIsleMike 2/14/2012, 5:05 pm

Shark, check out the Century sling shot 1145. 9'6" 3/4 - 3oz. Feather light, very strong and casts like a dream. Sorry, just realized you said you got the 10' Stealth. Also a great choice. Let me know if you have any questions about the blank.

SeaIsleMike

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down