Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanksgiving morning meet and fish on L.B.I

+5
FJR
JayDizzle
Menacer
JeffL
smitty
9 posters

Go down

Thanksgiving morning meet and fish on L.B.I Empty Thanksgiving morning meet and fish on L.B.I

Post  smitty 11/22/2011, 8:59 pm

A few of us are planning on doing some early morning fishing on L.B.I all are welcome to join us we plan on meeting at the wawa on the island the one that as soon as you pass it you have to go left or right on the island..

Meeting time 5:30 and quick to the water before sun-up....Bring your waders and spare undies "JAY" lol lol!
Be home in no time for turkey or striper dinner as the bite is only for a few hrs...

Fishing has been good with keeper size bass on a regular basis at first light all fish hitting metals like AOK T-Hex and AVA's also needles are working well...

Hope to see you join us... "Smitty , Jaydizzle , menacer , jeffL and you Thanksgiving morning meet and fish on L.B.I 870783

smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Thanksgiving morning meet and fish on L.B.I Empty Re: Thanksgiving morning meet and fish on L.B.I

Post  JeffL 11/22/2011, 9:05 pm

Gonna be a good time and hope we have alot of tight lines Thanksgiving morning meet and fish on L.B.I 870783 fishing
JeffL
JeffL
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 914

Back to top Go down

Thanksgiving morning meet and fish on L.B.I Empty Re: Thanksgiving morning meet and fish on L.B.I

Post  Menacer 11/22/2011, 9:43 pm

Ill be there Thanksgiving morning meet and fish on L.B.I 870783
Menacer
Menacer

Number of posts : 322

Back to top Go down

Post  JayDizzle 11/23/2011, 10:53 am

Yeah. I'm in. Gotta be home by 8am though. Can't be late. Who else is in. Let's roll deep and crush some turkey day bass!
JayDizzle
JayDizzle

Number of posts : 366

https://www.facebook.com/decarlojason

Back to top Go down

Post  FJR 11/23/2011, 11:26 am

Any plans for Sat. ????
FJR
FJR
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1577

Back to top Go down

Post  yaklax 11/23/2011, 3:55 pm

Would like to.. But im not getting down there til later.. I will be fishing Fri and Sat morning before work tho.. Happy Thanksgiving to yous..
yaklax
yaklax

Number of posts : 58

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 11/23/2011, 6:34 pm

I'm gonna hit the park for a few hrs. Gotta be back early mad . Good luck guys...catchem up!!!!

Bluesfish fishing
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post  Menacer 11/24/2011, 1:31 pm

Was good time today with great guys! Jay and Jeff were the only two to hook up but ill let them report their catch.....Nice meeting you Bruce and Smitty hope to do it again soon.
Menacer
Menacer

Number of posts : 322

Back to top Go down

Post  handyman 11/24/2011, 6:16 pm

like wise menacer great day on the beach with ya all smitty,jayd

Jeffl being angler of the day......way to hookem up

handyman
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1353

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisL 11/24/2011, 7:18 pm

Way to go Jeff.

We tried IBSP with no luck when I got out of work. Got there too late it appears. Lots of grass in the water.

ChrisL
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 316

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 11/24/2011, 7:56 pm

Was great fishing with you guys thanks and cant wait to do it again... Thanksgiving morning meet and fish on L.B.I 962367

On a bad note on the way out i stopped at a spot i have been fishing for years and years you know the one i said we would have gone to but it had been a little crowed lately well it was on fire birds working in close and anglers landing bass all over SWEAR TO GOD I HAVE THE WORST LUCK...

Well it has been a hot spot the last few times i stopped by but keep going to other spots to fish well you can bet your a$$ I'm going to fish that spot Friday LOL... Thanksgiving morning meet and fish on L.B.I 870783
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JeffL 11/24/2011, 10:42 pm

Great fishing with use today.. Also nice to finally meet you bruce.. Just sucks there wasnt more hook-ups for us today... There was 19 sandeels in the chubbers belly.. Wish i took a pic of it lol..But here is my striped turkey..

Thanksgiving morning meet and fish on L.B.I Fishermanhqbass
Thanksgiving morning meet and fish on L.B.I Backyardbass
JeffL
JeffL
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 914

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down