Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IBSP SBO Get Together November 5th & 6th

+19
Stephie
dozer 277
tom1276
fishurassoff
jerseysurf15
holymackeral
A.O.K.
Large John
ChrisL
smitty
JeffL
Kevnmary
Captain Ahab
Bluesfish
rider3
whitey
Oldsalts
handyman
Charlie G.
23 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

IBSP SBO Get Together November 5th & 6th - Page 4 Empty Re: IBSP SBO Get Together November 5th & 6th

Post  JeffL 11/5/2011, 10:52 am

Hope there is some new ppl for me to meet still there when i get there.
JeffL
JeffL
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 914

Back to top Go down

IBSP SBO Get Together November 5th & 6th - Page 4 Empty Re: IBSP SBO Get Together November 5th & 6th

Post  Kevnmary 11/5/2011, 1:24 pm

I should be there around 10:00pm tonite.
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Post  jerseysurf15 11/5/2011, 4:29 pm

Me and my dad are here if any of you guys see a white suburban with a box on the front flag us down! IBSP SBO Get Together November 5th & 6th - Page 4 962367

jerseysurf15

Number of posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Post  holymackeral 11/5/2011, 5:03 pm

1 and a 1/2 hours till i head down. hope to see you all there... if anyone knows, how much to get into the park? and is grumpy's or somewhere else open to get leaders?

holymackeral
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1383

Back to top Go down

Post  tom1276 11/5/2011, 5:36 pm

Mack I got leader material. $5 to get in to the park.. DON'T DRIVE IT ON THE BEACH!!!! As the old man always tells me... LOL Grumpy bastard he is.... He always had a chip on his shoulder... The dark haired one.. The other old guy is wayyyyy nicer...
tom1276
tom1276

Number of posts : 572

Back to top Go down

Post  holymackeral 11/5/2011, 6:10 pm

thanks tom.... i'll be leaving as soon as i pack things up....

holymackeral
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  holymackeral 11/5/2011, 7:57 pm

A

Last edited by holymackeral on 11/5/2011, 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

holymackeral
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  JayDizzle 11/5/2011, 8:49 pm

Most arrived early today and have since left. Jeff L, and John M, should still be kicking around somewhere.
JayDizzle
JayDizzle

Number of posts : 366

https://www.facebook.com/decarlojason

Back to top Go down

Post  rider3 11/5/2011, 10:04 pm

Great day...Kicked that skunk off my back!!!!!!
rider3
rider3
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post  holymackeral 11/5/2011, 11:00 pm

had an awesome day.... rushed around at work and home to get ready to go to the park.... get there drive around looking for people who weren't there than drove home.... all in all one of the best fishing nights all year... got skunked as usual... although this one wasn't just me doing things wrong....

holymackeral
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 11/6/2011, 10:26 am

holymackeral wrote:had an awesome day.... rushed around at work and home to get ready to go to the park.... get there drive around looking for people who weren't there than drove home.... all in all one of the best fishing nights all year... got skunked as usual... although this one wasn't just me doing things wrong....

Sorry I missed you yesterday MACK, had the kids with me and could'nt stay in to the evening.Would have liked to fish with JeffL,Handyman,Tom,Frank,Kev,Capt. Ahab,Whitey,and all the others I missed yesterday. Nice thing bout fishing is there's always next time.
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post  JeffL 11/6/2011, 6:36 pm

Yea I got the Skunk both ways no fish and didn't meet no one new =( Only action i had was a slap on a SS popper Something took a chunk out of a bunker head and missed another hit on a T-Hex. Boat guys looked to have a blast.. Fish everywhere just out of reach for the surf guys..
JeffL
JeffL
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 914

Back to top Go down

Post  rider3 11/6/2011, 6:45 pm

JeffL wrote:Yea I got the Skunk both ways no fish and didn't meet no one new =( Only action i had was a slap on a SS popper Something took a chunk out of a bunker head and missed another hit on a T-Hex. Boat guys looked to have a blast.. Fish everywhere just out of reach for the surf guys..

thats the way it was most of the day...............Tons of birds working way off the beach...........Tons of boats in them.................Was like that form tthe time the sun came till we left............
rider3
rider3
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post  handyman 11/6/2011, 10:10 pm

like wise jeff sorry i missed ya's

handyman
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1353

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4