Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WARNING Very Graphic Photos...Not for the Young or Weak

+12
Gremlin
capeslayer27
JayDizzle
rocstar21
holymackeral
Bluesfish
MarkC
tom1276
fishing75
stevel
smitty
Murphthesurf
16 posters

Go down

WARNING Very Graphic Photos...Not for the Young or Weak Empty WARNING Very Graphic Photos...Not for the Young or Weak

Post  Murphthesurf 5/18/2011, 8:59 pm

This is what happens to hole diggers. 51 yrd Head Shot.. They dig holes big enough to sink a tractor.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Murphthesurf
Murphthesurf
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1567

Back to top Go down

WARNING Very Graphic Photos...Not for the Young or Weak Empty Re: WARNING Very Graphic Photos...Not for the Young or Weak

Post  smitty 5/18/2011, 9:01 pm

Hog hunting Jersey style
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

WARNING Very Graphic Photos...Not for the Young or Weak Empty Re: WARNING Very Graphic Photos...Not for the Young or Weak

Post  stevel 5/18/2011, 9:05 pm

A fine shot........R.I.P..... fishing
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  fishing75 5/18/2011, 9:18 pm

Nice shootin Tex!!!!!!!!!!!!

fishing75

Number of posts : 596

Back to top Go down

Post  tom1276 5/18/2011, 9:27 pm

Can we say SHARP SHOOTER.... LOL You make it look to easy....
tom1276
tom1276

Number of posts : 572

Back to top Go down

Post  MarkC 5/18/2011, 9:32 pm

Very nice well done
MarkC
MarkC

Number of posts : 314

Back to top Go down

Post  Murphthesurf 5/18/2011, 9:43 pm

tom1276 wrote:Can we say SHARP SHOOTER.... LOL You make it look to easy....

Tom, I didnt tell you half the story. I got that shot off while painting a picture and building a plug at the same time..LMAO
Murphthesurf
Murphthesurf
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 5/18/2011, 10:10 pm

Nice HEAD shot Murph!!!!!That's prob the same thing that Navy Seal seen in his scope just befor he pulled the trigger...(Garden variety Rodent!! homo )

Bluesfish WARNING Very Graphic Photos...Not for the Young or Weak 218105
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post  holymackeral 5/18/2011, 10:16 pm

did the hit make the bink sound like in cod?

holymackeral
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1383

Back to top Go down

Post  rocstar21 5/18/2011, 10:49 pm

sniper Murph cheers cheers WARNING Very Graphic Photos...Not for the Young or Weak 962367 cheers

nice shot!
rocstar21
rocstar21

Number of posts : 2971

Back to top Go down

Post  JayDizzle 5/19/2011, 11:35 am

Did you see the pink mist?

That's one hell of a pellet gun to take out one of them critters. I've always just "stung" things that big when I was a BB shooter.
JayDizzle
JayDizzle

Number of posts : 366

https://www.facebook.com/decarlojason

Back to top Go down

Post  capeslayer27 5/19/2011, 3:30 pm

thats insane . nice shooting!!!!!!! cool
capeslayer27
capeslayer27

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  Gremlin 5/19/2011, 11:24 pm

SWEEEEEEET shot there John! One down and how many more to go?
Gremlin
Gremlin
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 452

Back to top Go down

Post  night tides 5/20/2011, 3:33 pm

Nice shootin Murph. Just a little story to think about. I was doin this for years and one shot wasn't as good as yours. The critter got back under the deck. Have any idea what they smell like after a couple weeks in August ? I crawled on my belly ( Low deck ) with gaff in hand to get him out, maggots and all. I never gagged like that before, LOL. So my story is, kill shot or pass.

night tides

Number of posts : 127

Back to top Go down

Post  FJR 5/22/2011, 9:53 am

Wow, I like that rifle. Got some of those and damn chipmunks up here digging everything up.
FJR
FJR
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1577

Back to top Go down

Post  kdibb 5/22/2011, 8:31 pm

Nice shot Murph, I got a few of those critters over here if you need to take a few more out. LOL. Nice being retired isn't it?
kdibb
kdibb
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 69

Back to top Go down

Post  Murphthesurf 5/23/2011, 10:01 am

kdibb wrote:Nice shot Murph, I got a few of those critters over here if you need to take a few more out. LOL. Nice being retired isn't it?

LOL Ken, I can't stand those ground hogs.... I thought being retired would be hard to get used to especially after not missing a day of work in 23 years. I have been so busy with my plugs that I really need to slow down.. I've also been doing the Mr. Mom thing, School, T-Ball, Dance and now Cheerleading. I am glad I can be so involved with my daughters activities at her young age... I know it will have an impact on her as she grows up. I can't wait for school to let out so she and I can put a hurting on those Sunfish!!! lol
Murphthesurf
Murphthesurf
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  rider3 5/28/2011, 8:58 am

very nice...............did you make cheese steaks out of him????
rider3
rider3
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down