Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ETCH MADE MY GOLDFISH COMMIT SUICIDE

+5
etch
REDBASS
woodieb8
SurfChick
whitey
9 posters

Go down

ETCH MADE MY GOLDFISH COMMIT SUICIDE Empty ETCH MADE MY GOLDFISH COMMIT SUICIDE

Post  whitey 3/21/2009, 8:21 pm

thanks etch i had a goldfish that loved watching me on S.B.O EVERYTIME i would get on the computer he would watch .. he would come over an stare at the screen ...HE realy liked the plug builders forum i could tell by the way he would splash around when he seen all the awesome lures ..... i guess he even new how to read ...ETCH asked me to make some hooks and think GOLDFISH when doing so ... NOW HE'S DEAD the poor bastard thought those were his friends in the lure room ... no wonder he splashed around he thought he found all his old friends .... WAY TO GO ETCH ... ETCH MADE MY GOLDFISH COMMIT SUICIDE 177925 ETCH MADE MY GOLDFISH COMMIT SUICIDE 177925 ETCH MADE MY GOLDFISH COMMIT SUICIDE 177925

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

ETCH MADE MY GOLDFISH COMMIT SUICIDE Empty Re: ETCH MADE MY GOLDFISH COMMIT SUICIDE

Post  SurfChick 3/21/2009, 8:38 pm

Awww... may he rest in peace.

Last edited by SurfChick on 3/21/2009, 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
SurfChick
SurfChick

Number of posts : 760

Back to top Go down

ETCH MADE MY GOLDFISH COMMIT SUICIDE Empty goldfish

Post  woodieb8 3/21/2009, 8:46 pm

i feel sorry for goldy. i broke my teeth . i thought etchs frogs were edible, so much for froglegs.

woodieb8

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

ETCH MADE MY GOLDFISH COMMIT SUICIDE Empty Re: ETCH MADE MY GOLDFISH COMMIT SUICIDE

Post  REDBASS 3/21/2009, 8:49 pm

GOLDIE WAS A GOOD FISH.MAY HE BE IN THE BIG POND IN THE SKY. R. I. P. ETCH MADE MY GOLDFISH COMMIT SUICIDE 177925
REDBASS
REDBASS
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2131

http://WWW.STRIPEDBASSOBSESSION.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 3/21/2009, 9:26 pm

thank you so far you guys and girls andrea have been great im getting up a posse and were ganna go north and get him.... come to think of it i bet he lives in china ...LOL LOL LOL goldfish is gone i called him stripe ETCH MADE MY GOLDFISH COMMIT SUICIDE 177925

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 3/21/2009, 9:29 pm

REDBASS wrote:GOLDIE WAS A GOOD FISH.MAY HE BE IN THE BIG POND IN THE SKY. R. I. P. ETCH MADE MY GOLDFISH COMMIT SUICIDE 177925
he should be close he was so big the effer clogged my toilet he said eff you ... to me .. im not going to let you forget me ...ROFLMAO

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  etch 3/21/2009, 10:13 pm

whitey bro, i told you i had powers, muahhahahahahahahaha, think of him as a martyar, as he will be the inspiration for some plugs lol, you make me laugh so much bro, if you get the posse bring me some yankee smokes, i will have the back bacon and beer for you guys cheers cheers cheers

Etch
etch
etch

Number of posts : 1193

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com/Etch-Custom-Lures-h2.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 3/21/2009, 11:23 pm

etch wrote:whitey bro, i told you i had powers, muahhahahahahahahaha, think of him as a martyar, as he will be the inspiration for some plugs lol, you make me laugh so much bro, if you get the posse bring me some yankee smokes, i will have the back bacon and beer for you guys cheers cheers cheers

Etch

I'll Drive!!!!! :affraid: MMMMMMMMM Back Bacon MMMMMMM

FC cheers

Condolances on the loss of your dearly departed!!!!! ETCH MADE MY GOLDFISH COMMIT SUICIDE 177925 ETCH MADE MY GOLDFISH COMMIT SUICIDE 177925

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 3/21/2009, 11:28 pm

etch KNOWS we cant get across the border with weapons

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 3/21/2009, 11:33 pm

eff the 3/0 hooks im getting 20/0 trebel hooks i ll graple my way over the border ... I SEEN THAT IN THE MOVIES i think it was pam-ala anderson

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 3/21/2009, 11:55 pm

lol! lol! lol!
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 3/22/2009, 6:37 am

Golgfish make good sushi dont ya know :twisted: lol! lol!
Smoke
Smoke

Number of posts : 4877

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  etch 3/22/2009, 10:39 am

whitey you have any more pets? :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid:

muhahahahahahahahahahh

Etch
etch
etch

Number of posts : 1193

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com/Etch-Custom-Lures-h2.htm

Back to top Go down

ETCH MADE MY GOLDFISH COMMIT SUICIDE Empty goldish

Post  woodieb8 3/22/2009, 11:00 am

. you could never find etch. he hides in a trappers cabin with his sled dogs. somewhere in a remote place. while he whittles he traps beaver and drinks that great canadian beer

woodieb8

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 3/22/2009, 6:39 pm

woodieb8 wrote:. you could never find etch. he hides in a trappers cabin with his sled dogs. somewhere in a remote place. while he whittles he traps beaver and drinks that great canadian beer
traps beaver and drinks beer .......... ETCH MADE MY GOLDFISH COMMIT SUICIDE 177925 effer :kiss it:

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Tossin Plugs 3/23/2009, 4:16 pm

anorther fine job performed by our own Etch lol!
Tossin Plugs
Tossin Plugs

Number of posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down