Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teaser Swap Giveaway sponsored by members of this site WINNER IS:

+5
Fish Stick Lures
handyman
stevel
L3gend Angler
smitty
9 posters

Go down

Teaser Swap Giveaway sponsored by members of this site WINNER IS: Empty Teaser Swap Giveaway sponsored by members of this site WINNER IS:

Post  smitty 3/28/2011, 7:45 pm

WINNER IS:

FiSHiN4STRiPeRS
please pm me your mailing info and i will ship them out to you asap....
winner has one week to claim his or her prize[/b]

This Giveaway is sponsored by the great fly and teaser builders of this site Lbifisherman429/Oldman/Stevel/kingfishking/L3gend angler/Murphthesurf/FinS 32/
Eng5Lt/Bluesfish they all built a extra to be given away to one Lucky member of this site and let me tell ya these are nothing short of top notch guy awesome work by all    Teaser Swap Giveaway sponsored by members of this site WINNER IS: 962367

OK a simple I'm in will get you entered to win this lot.....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Teaser Swap Giveaway sponsored by members of this site WINNER IS: Empty Re: Teaser Swap Giveaway sponsored by members of this site WINNER IS:

Post  L3gend Angler 3/28/2011, 7:47 pm

Congrats Ken!
L3gend Angler
L3gend Angler
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 546

http://flyz.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Teaser Swap Giveaway sponsored by members of this site WINNER IS: Empty Re: Teaser Swap Giveaway sponsored by members of this site WINNER IS:

Post  stevel 3/28/2011, 8:07 pm

congrats...    Teaser Swap Giveaway sponsored by members of this site WINNER IS: 560155
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  handyman 3/28/2011, 9:21 pm

nice congrats

handyman
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1353

Back to top Go down

Post  Fish Stick Lures 3/28/2011, 10:05 pm

Congrats    Teaser Swap Giveaway sponsored by members of this site WINNER IS: 560155

Fish Stick Lures

Number of posts : 314

Back to top Go down

Post  FiSHiN4STRiPeRS 3/30/2011, 8:29 am

Teaser Swap Giveaway sponsored by members of this site WINNER IS: 92223 Thanks guys! They look awaesome! Can't wait to fish them!    Teaser Swap Giveaway sponsored by members of this site WINNER IS: 870783
FiSHiN4STRiPeRS
FiSHiN4STRiPeRS

Number of posts : 157

http://www.mymonavie.com/KDF

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 3/30/2011, 8:49 pm

FiSHiN4STRiPeRS wrote:    Teaser Swap Giveaway sponsored by members of this site WINNER IS: 92223 Thanks guys! They look awaesome! Can't wait to fish them!    Teaser Swap Giveaway sponsored by members of this site WINNER IS: 870783

Tight Lines...Catch em up!!!!!!!

Bluesfish    Teaser Swap Giveaway sponsored by members of this site WINNER IS: 870783
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post  Murphthesurf 3/30/2011, 9:36 pm

Teaser Swap Giveaway sponsored by members of this site WINNER IS: 560155
Murphthesurf
Murphthesurf
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1567

Back to top Go down

Post  FiSHiN4STRiPeRS 4/4/2011, 6:05 pm

Teaser Swap Giveaway sponsored by members of this site WINNER IS: 92223 Very Happy Thanks again everyone! received package today! they all look great!    Teaser Swap Giveaway sponsored by members of this site WINNER IS: 92223
FiSHiN4STRiPeRS
FiSHiN4STRiPeRS

Back to top Go down

Teaser Swap Giveaway sponsored by members of this site WINNER IS: Empty Hey... I think I know "that winner"

Post  The Striper Slayer 4/11/2011, 11:49 am

smitty wrote:
WINNER IS:

FiSHiN4STRiPeRS

This Giveaway is sponsored by the great fly and teaser builders of this site Lbifisherman429/Oldman/Stevel/kingfishking/L3gend angler/Murphthesurf/FinS 32/
Eng5Lt/Bluesfish they all built a extra to be given away to one Lucky member of this site and let me tell ya these are nothing short of top notch guy awesome work by all    Teaser Swap Giveaway sponsored by members of this site WINNER IS: 962367

The Striper Slayer

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Teaser Swap Giveaway sponsored by members of this site WINNER IS: Empty i think you do! ☻

Post  FiSHiN4STRiPeRS 4/11/2011, 7:00 pm

The Striper Slayer wrote:
smitty wrote:
WINNER IS:

FiSHiN4STRiPeRS

FiSHiN4STRiPeRS
FiSHiN4STRiPeRS

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down