Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

jig head

+4
stevel
ccl477
dozer 277
fishaddic
8 posters

Go down

jig head Empty jig head

Post  fishaddic 3/23/2011, 7:50 pm

Saw some painted jig heads a while back with eyes and looks like powder coat paint , they were giving it it to some kid who wanted a plug, looking for the picture or who made it thanks, looks like a Bill Hurley sand eel thanks

fishaddic

Number of posts : 91

Back to top Go down

jig head Empty Re: jig head

Post  dozer 277 3/24/2011, 9:32 am

were you talking about these?jig head Fishin18 if so i have the mold for them and i use nail polish and then coat them with E-Tex, it was an experiment. they are about 1 1/2 oz.

dozer 277

Number of posts : 729

Back to top Go down

Post  fishaddic 3/24/2011, 10:23 am

That is the one would like to get a few let me know what you want thanks Bluesfish take a look at these

fishaddic

Back to top Go down

Post  ccl477 3/24/2011, 11:17 am

I WANT SOME THEY ARE GREAT! ( POPPY ) jig head 962367

ccl477

Number of posts : 389

Back to top Go down

Post  dozer 277 3/24/2011, 1:48 pm

ok guess i gotta pour some soon then. i will let you know when i make some. could be a bit but i guess i will get some more hooks and do some more. the last few i had went to zach last week. actually they were these exact ones. all the others went to other guys. i think i have about 3 left for me. they are all hand painted and cleared, and i get my nails looking good in the process (just kidding) i will see if i have any left at home and post back.

dozer 277

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 3/24/2011, 1:55 pm

well boys larry made some for me awhile back...these are bada$$ for sure...you da man larry...GET BUISY... lol! lol!
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  fishaddic 3/24/2011, 10:04 pm

Hey Larry I see the you are up the road from me let me know about those heads and i can meet up with you I an in Morrisville 5 minutes from trenton thanks

fishaddic

Back to top Go down

Post  L3gend Angler 3/24/2011, 10:30 pm

dozer 277 wrote:ok guess i gotta pour some soon then. i will let you know when i make some. could be a bit but i guess i will get some more hooks and do some more. the last few i had went to zach last week. actually they were these exact ones. all the others went to other guys. i think i have about 3 left for me. they are all hand painted and cleared, and i get my nails looking good in the process (just kidding) i will see if i have any left at home and post back.
They look awesome! Thank you very much! Get the hooks?
L3gend Angler
L3gend Angler
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 546

http://flyz.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dozer 277 3/25/2011, 9:19 am

zach not yet but my work schedule has me all turned around. steve i thought i sent you some. ok well i have my work cut out for me. maybe i should just do 100 of them and have them in stock so to speak. cant wait for retirement so i can get busy doing what i can turning, pouring and wrapping. could be my retirement income. just picture it, a little place in virginia, small outbuilding behind the house, flatscreen, stereo, small beer fridge. all kinds of stuff drying or in some stage of completion. phone ringing, all my crusty old buddies coming over to shoot the #$%&. (not you steve your not crusty) wife yelling at me to come in for dinner. sorry i got a little misty there for a second. oh well got to get the kids through college first. Zach remember to get good grades so your parents dont go to the poor house paying for college. I digress, back to the topic i will get them done soon guys and we will work something out. remember its not about the money its the joy of making stuff for me. and fishaddic yeah you are only 20 minutes from me so we will meet up. give me a little time work schedule has me out of town for 5 weeks in the next 2 months, but i plan to bring some stuff with me to do since sitting in a hotel room gets really boring.

dozer 277

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 3/25/2011, 10:53 am

dozer 277 wrote:zach not yet but my work schedule has me all turned around. steve i thought i sent you some. ok well i have my work cut out for me. maybe i should just do 100 of them and have them in stock so to speak. cant wait for retirement so i can get busy doing what i can turning, pouring and wrapping. could be my retirement income. just picture it, a little place in virginia, small outbuilding behind the house, flatscreen, stereo, small beer fridge. all kinds of stuff drying or in some stage of completion. phone ringing, all my crusty old buddies coming over to shoot the #$%&. (not you steve your not crusty) wife yelling at me to come in for dinner. sorry i got a little misty there for a second. oh well got to get the kids through college first. Zach remember to get good grades so your parents dont go to the poor house paying for college. I digress, back to the topic i will get them done soon guys and we will work something out. remember its not about the money its the joy of making stuff for me. and fishaddic yeah you are only 20 minutes from me so we will meet up. give me a little time work schedule has me out of town for 5 weeks in the next 2 months, but i plan to bring some stuff with me to do since sitting in a hotel room gets really boring.

larry you feel better now....that was like a therapy session... lol! lol!
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  fishaddic 3/25/2011, 6:40 pm

No problem dont stress out yourself

fishaddic

Back to top Go down

Post  dozer 277 3/28/2011, 7:25 pm

im good now steve. i only had 7 hooks left so i poured them over the weekend. tried 2 places for more hooks but no dice. gotta order them online and will pour a bunch when i get them.

dozer 277

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 3/28/2011, 9:49 pm

dozer 277 wrote:were you talking about these?jig head Fishin18 if so i have the mold for them and i use nail polish and then coat them with E-Tex, it was an experiment. they are about 1 1/2 oz.

Yo Larry..Those are Killer Bud! Let me know ...I'll Buy a few for sure!!!!!!

Bluesfish jig head 962367
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post  Murphthesurf 3/28/2011, 10:37 pm

Those are very unique... cheers
Murphthesurf
Murphthesurf
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1567

Back to top Go down

Post  holymackeral 3/28/2011, 11:02 pm

those jig heads are great looking....

holymackeral
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1383

Back to top Go down

Post  dozer 277 3/29/2011, 7:04 pm

thanks all i believe i got the mold from you bluefish. anyway i painted up the 7 that i have today. all the green color. gonna put the eyes and stripes on them tomorrow and clear them. gotta find the hooks now. online.

dozer 277

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down