Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello All Thanks Smitty For the Invite

+9
kdibb
handyman
ChrisL
stevel
tom1276
Oldsalts
smitty
REDBASS
JerseyHooker.com
13 posters

Go down

Hello All  Thanks Smitty For the Invite Empty Hello All Thanks Smitty For the Invite

Post  JerseyHooker.com 3/13/2011, 4:04 pm

Hi everyone My Name Is Capt. Rich Wilkowski , I own the Jersey Hooker & Jersey Hooker Outfitters Smitty is a friend of mine on face book and invited me over to the site .... Cant wait to know you all and please feel free to contact me with any questions......

Rich Wilkowski javascript:emoticonp('cheers')
JerseyHooker.com
JerseyHooker.com

Number of posts : 53

http://jerseyhooker.com

Back to top Go down

Hello All  Thanks Smitty For the Invite Empty Re: Hello All Thanks Smitty For the Invite

Post  REDBASS 3/13/2011, 4:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] WELCOME TOO THE SITE.ENJOY
REDBASS
REDBASS
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2131

http://WWW.STRIPEDBASSOBSESSION.COM

Back to top Go down

Hello All  Thanks Smitty For the Invite Empty Re: Hello All Thanks Smitty For the Invite

Post  smitty 3/13/2011, 4:47 pm

Welcome To SBO now start filling the rest of the guys in about your shop........ Very Happy
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Hello All  Thanks Smitty For the Invite Empty Up Close And Personal Jersey Hooker Outfitters

Post  JerseyHooker.com 3/13/2011, 5:17 pm

Jersey Hooker Outfitters Has a very big name for a little shop!!!! I Felt in time we will grow into the name. I personally built Jersey Hooker Outfitters from the ground up . Some of you that may know us and were in shop when we first opened KNOW that i got every last penny from my piggy bank and put it into the shop.. We have grown so much since our first season ... We have currently been expanding in the surf fishing side of the business.... for 2011 we brought on the full selection of Spro Prime Buck Tails, tons and tons of terminal tackle, a Very Fair selection of Gami Hooks , Star Fishing Rods, Plug Bags, Mamba Minnows, Al Gaggs , Guides Choice, Bombers, Vision, Tsunami , couple local plug builders wood plugs and some plug building supplies etc......... You guys get the idea.....

Big Things going on @ JHO rite now........

1) Got old fishing reels??? you want to up grade???? bring em on down and we will appraise them and give you store credit or cash....
2) Power Pro .10 a yard over 150 yards
3) Daiwa Satiga Boat Braid .12 a yard over 150 yards
4) Jersey Hooker Outfitters Will Not Be Under Sold !!!!
5) Charter Boat Pro Staff Program

Thanks
Rich
732-903-6904 (still on winter hours )
JerseyHooker.com
JerseyHooker.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldsalts 3/13/2011, 5:39 pm

Wow glad to have you here for sure ...!!! Hello All  Thanks Smitty For the Invite 870783

Hope you injoy yourself , if there is anything we can do for you just yell...!!!

Where are you located ...!!!...????

Ed
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Number of posts : 2037

http://www.Smittyplugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tom1276 3/13/2011, 5:51 pm

Welcome To SBO RICH

Where is the shop located??? I've heard of it but can't place it... Def have to stop by and check it out... Hope you enjoy your stay here @ SBO... You'll meet ALOT of awesome Builders and Fly Tiers. You'll learn alot from these guys too. I know I have... Good Luck with the shop....
tom1276
tom1276

Number of posts : 572

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 3/13/2011, 5:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] enjoy the site [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  JerseyHooker.com 3/13/2011, 6:39 pm

Jersey hooker outfitter
2016 hwy 88 brick nj
732 903 6904
Mention your a sbo member
JerseyHooker.com
JerseyHooker.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisL 3/13/2011, 8:45 pm

Hey Rich welcome to SBO pal

ChrisL
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 316

Back to top Go down

Post  handyman 3/13/2011, 9:16 pm

welcome richie rich..........ill have to stop byand check it out

handyman
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1353

Back to top Go down

Post  kdibb 3/20/2011, 7:07 pm

Welcome Richie Rich. Will stop by and check out your shop. I think you will like SBO, I think it is the best site on the web, just my opinion.
kdibb
kdibb
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 69

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 3/20/2011, 8:25 pm

Welcome To SBO Looking forward to stoping in and checking out your place!!

Bluesfish Hello All  Thanks Smitty For the Invite 962367
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post  Murphthesurf 3/21/2011, 10:31 am

Welcome To SBO
Murphthesurf
Murphthesurf
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1567

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 3/21/2011, 4:04 pm

Hello All  Thanks Smitty For the Invite 742713 welcome Rich and seing No One has asked yet ... Lets see a picture of this Jersey Hooker Hello All  Thanks Smitty For the Invite 56958 Hello All  Thanks Smitty For the Invite 56958 Hello All  Thanks Smitty For the Invite 56958

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post  FiSHiN4STRiPeRS 3/21/2011, 6:41 pm

Welcome To SBO

welcome Rich. enjoy this awesome site!
FiSHiN4STRiPeRS
FiSHiN4STRiPeRS

Number of posts : 157

http://www.mymonavie.com/KDF

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down