Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RISAA is here

2 posters

Go down

RISAA is here  Empty RISAA is here

Post  allemire 3/10/2011, 3:23 am

Hello Everyone, my backyard show is here, if you are there stop by the booth and check out all the new stuff for 2011. I will have a couple of bargain bins also where you can pick up some good stuff cheap. I will also be at Asbury on Sunday. I will have a lot of new colors and a couple of new plugs out this year, including the Giant. Prowler. A very large surfster style plug that has been getting a lot of attention this past week. I will have limited supplies availiable at these shows, I am in the production of about 600 as we speak so in a couple of weeks they will be widely availiable, this plug is going to be a fun one.
Also don't forget about the plug giveaways I do monthly on facebook. Go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for more ifo.
Thanks and see ya at the shows..[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]
allemire
allemire
SPONSOR
SPONSOR

Number of posts : 6

http://www.lemiresplugworks.com

Back to top Go down

RISAA is here  Empty Re: RISAA is here

Post  ccl477 3/10/2011, 8:57 am

COOL WE WILL BE THERE ON SUNDAY THE MASSHOLE BOY'S ( POPPY)

ccl477

Number of posts : 389

Back to top Go down

Post  allemire 3/11/2011, 3:27 am

Hey Poppy, I personally won't be there sunday, I will be at Asbury. But my uncle and a friend will be watching the booth. I am sure they will take good care of everyone.
allemire
allemire
SPONSOR
SPONSOR

Number of posts : 6

http://www.lemiresplugworks.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down