Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Had a good time at the Berkley striper club fishing flea market today

+6
tom1276
Oldsalts
Bluesfish
Murphthesurf
stevel
smitty
10 posters

Go down

Had a good time at the Berkley striper club fishing flea market today Empty Had a good time at the Berkley striper club fishing flea market today

Post  smitty 3/6/2011, 5:45 pm

Had a good time catching up with some friends and meeting some new ones...
Its always a good time when you get a bunch of fishing Buddy's together..

World record Striped Bass
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Redbass and Oldsalts

Murphthesurf

Stevel

Jeff Striper Bites getting a bite to eat
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Had a good time at the Berkley striper club fishing flea market today Empty Re: Had a good time at the Berkley striper club fishing flea market today

Post  stevel 3/6/2011, 6:11 pm

Was another great day hanging out with a bunch of great people from ...SBO... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Always nice to see and shoot the chitt ....and drop lots of cash.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ...better than giving it to the mrs.... lol! lol!

great times ..great people as always.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Had a good time at the Berkley striper club fishing flea market today Empty Re: Had a good time at the Berkley striper club fishing flea market today

Post  Murphthesurf 3/6/2011, 6:37 pm

Man am I really that ugly?? lol Always a good time. I love NJ Tackle's Table !!!! That's where most of my money went....
Murphthesurf
Murphthesurf
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1567

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 3/6/2011, 6:57 pm

Always good to see, and hang with the SBO crew Had a good time at the Berkley striper club fishing flea market today 962367 Had a great time today,awsome plug Murph! Thanks. Tom took home the free plug...thats 2 in a row, way to go Buddy.Yo Fish Stix, now I see where you get your talent...your pop is great guy.Fishing 75..can't belive you stood in line from 1am till 9am(deditcated!!!)
Hope to see yea all again this weekend at Asbury!

Bluesfish Welcome To SBO
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldsalts 3/6/2011, 7:08 pm

Yeah Man good to see all my friends from SBO today.....!!!!

Hope this year is good to you all and catch many fsh...!!!
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Number of posts : 2037

http://www.Smittyplugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tom1276 3/6/2011, 7:24 pm

THANKS JEFF!!!!!!!!!! 2 X in a row Steve...... HA HA I beat ya... LOL J/K Buddy I know you have alot of his plugs already.... I'm trying to catch up.... Like that will ever happen.

It was great seeing the crew from SBO again....

So I scored a few plugs from Jeff AKA Bluefish. I hooked up with Ryan (RM SMITH PLUGS) I bought 2 and won another plug of his on another site. Which he forgot in his hotel room. So I HO'ED a plug from him PLUS he's sending me the 1 he forgot... THANKS RYAN...

I picked up a Penn Battle 6000 for $95.... Can't wait to use that... THANKS to John @ Betty and Nicks for hooking me up with that reel......

Picked up a bunch of fluke stuff .... Rigs, rubber squids and hooks to go with them...

BOY The wife is gonna hate me..... I'll probably be divorced by the end of the year if I come home with anymore stuff...

Had a good time at the Berkley striper club fishing flea market today 56958 Had a good time at the Berkley striper club fishing flea market today 56958 Had a good time at the Berkley striper club fishing flea market today 56958 Had a good time at the Berkley striper club fishing flea market today 56958 Had a good time at the Berkley striper club fishing flea market today 56958

It Was HOT as HELL in that place. I couldn't believe it... Too many people at one time.

See you guys at Asbury Next weekend...

tom1276
tom1276

Number of posts : 572

Back to top Go down

Post  fishing75 3/6/2011, 7:44 pm

I had a great time at the show today!!!!! Me and my buddy were the first ones in line (since 1 A.M. confused). It paid off though because RM SMITH gave each one of us a 3oz Bathroom Door Popper while we were in line which was nice of him!!!! Jeff it was great to finally meet you and thanks for the plugs! They are amazing as always and I cannot wait to use them soon. The only bummer was that I was not able to meet more of you all (murph, steve, smitty, oldsalts and the rest of the crew). By the time 9:45 rolled around, both myself and my buddy were beat and ready to make the 2 1/2 hour trek home. All in all it was a blast but I was really looking forward to meeting everyone. hopefully soon!!!!!!!! Had a good time at the Berkley striper club fishing flea market today 962367 Had a good time at the Berkley striper club fishing flea market today 962367

fishing75

Number of posts : 596

Back to top Go down

Post  FJR 3/6/2011, 7:50 pm

Wish I could have made it down always a good show. Going to try and make asbury !!!! Hope to see some of the sbo gang there !!!
FJR
FJR
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1577

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 3/6/2011, 9:26 pm

got a few plugs today at the show....

Bass Wood Lures

This pretty little sucker was made by Charlie.G

also got a bag full of goodies from striper bites for future giveaways thanks JEFF
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 3/6/2011, 11:12 pm

nice looking stuff smitty... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]... here was some of the goodies I took home ...amazing plugs

stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  tothelimit 3/7/2011, 1:31 am

Nice you guys. Hope to be at Asbury.

tothelimit

Number of posts : 24

http://www.allenwon.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fishing75 3/7/2011, 9:32 am

Here is what i picked up yesterday at the show. Here are the RM's i got

Jeff You hit another home run buddy. Love the popper!!!!! Thank You

fishing75

Number of posts : 596

Back to top Go down

Post  Rick..stillcasting 3/7/2011, 6:29 pm

Looks like 3 of us at least bought the same RM pencil popper.
This show was neat for lots of reasons... #1 was seeing alot of your funny faces,, mine included. Steve,, you are probably one of the nicest surf rats walking our beaches.. good seeing you Smitty..Charlie that wonder plug is awesome.. I know you've just started and your work looks superior.. Murph good seeing and sharing conversation.. better yet look forward to seeing you guys while fishing...missed you Ed..early in/out?

Rick..stillcasting

Number of posts : 385

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down