Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

finally got to painting those i asked for months ago....

+8
joesfishinproblem
eurojett05
FJR
fish factor
stevel
Murphthesurf
L3gend Angler
holymackeral
12 posters

Go down

finally got to painting those i asked for months ago.... Empty finally got to painting those i asked for months ago....

Post  holymackeral 3/5/2011, 8:48 pm

so awhile back i had asked for plugs to be made for an idea i had for painting them... but due to the lack of detail hand painting skills i had to finally give up on the idea... i wanted to give the plugs a fighter plane look... with metal panels and and an angry face... but failing that i started to paint them differently... i think each of them will get a different look...

i would like to thank fish factor and dozer for the plugs... sorry it took so long to finally get to painting them... i got a bit frustrated with not being able to paint them the way i originally wanted to... if either of you have a certain pattern or colors you want let me know...

i started with a mackeral... with a holy twist... did a flame stripe pattern... hope you like it...

finally got to painting those i asked for months ago.... IMAG0120
finally got to painting those i asked for months ago.... IMAG0121

holymackeral
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1383

Back to top Go down

finally got to painting those i asked for months ago.... Empty Re: finally got to painting those i asked for months ago....

Post  L3gend Angler 3/5/2011, 9:35 pm

Looks great!
L3gend Angler
L3gend Angler
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 546

http://flyz.webs.com

Back to top Go down

finally got to painting those i asked for months ago.... Empty Re: finally got to painting those i asked for months ago....

Post  Murphthesurf 3/5/2011, 11:03 pm

Looks Great Mack... finally got to painting those i asked for months ago.... 870783
Murphthesurf
Murphthesurf
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1567

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 3/5/2011, 11:17 pm

nice job tom... finally got to painting those i asked for months ago.... 92223
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  fish factor 3/6/2011, 10:21 am

Lookin good Mac sweet patern wow
fish factor
fish factor
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2092

Back to top Go down

Post  FJR 3/6/2011, 12:50 pm

Look good, nice going cheers cheers
FJR
FJR
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1577

Back to top Go down

Post  eurojett05 3/6/2011, 1:22 pm

looking good mac........keep it coming cool
eurojett05
eurojett05

Number of posts : 2453

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 3/6/2011, 6:59 pm

hey mac i got a ton of plugs turned and sealed let me know if u want some all i ask is that u paint me one
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Number of posts : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post  holymackeral 3/6/2011, 7:34 pm

thanks guys....

joe thanks for the offer... right now i got 5 more to paint... problem is it takes longer for me to decide the scheme i'm going to do than it does to actually do it.... any suggestions anyone has post them up....

holymackeral
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  fish factor 3/6/2011, 10:11 pm

hey Tommy i like that mac patern alot could you make another one like that or a mullet for me
fish factor
fish factor
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2092

Back to top Go down

Post  holymackeral 3/6/2011, 10:25 pm

fish factor if you like this one i'll send it to you... or i could do another one for ya.... let me know...

holymackeral
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  CaptFrank 3/7/2011, 1:24 am

Looking good!
CaptFrank
CaptFrank

Number of posts : 230

http://www.brynnie-binshorefishing.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dozer 277 3/7/2011, 2:19 pm

looks great. in my opinion it was worth the wait. keep it up, and there is no rush. take your time and experiment. i have kinda migrated towards cabinet making this winter (wife is happy so i'm happy. ) i have 6 plugs gathering dust in the garage cause i havent gotten around to finish them. need thru wires so gotta order some soon. also got 3 more rod blanks to do. and i really like the mackerel pattern, just change up the colors on a few. see what works.

dozer 277

Number of posts : 729

Back to top Go down

Post  rocstar21 3/7/2011, 3:42 pm

very cool paint job cheers
rocstar21
rocstar21

Number of posts : 2971

Back to top Go down

Post  etch 3/7/2011, 3:44 pm

pretty cool indeed

Etch
etch
etch

Number of posts : 1193

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com/Etch-Custom-Lures-h2.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down