Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Gimpy

5 posters

Go down

Hey Gimpy Empty Hey Gimpy

Post  Murphthesurf 2/26/2011, 10:43 am

It was great hanging out with you and Stevel throwing idea's around for our limited edition collaboration plug. We made alot of progress with some twisted ideas. Looking forward to our next " meeting of the minds"... Thanks for the plugs !!! Hey Gimpy 870783
Murphthesurf
Murphthesurf
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1567

Back to top Go down

Hey Gimpy Empty Re: Hey Gimpy

Post  stevel 2/26/2011, 11:01 am

John ...Erik...it was cool hanging out as always with you guys ....watching and listening to you guys
talk about your plug making skills blew my mind...its amazing the time and amount of work you put
into your lures...never realy knew how much you guys put into them... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
looking forward to seeing the final outcome of these for sure.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I will make kicka$$ tails for sure on the backside of those badboys... cheers cheers cheers

erik thanks again for ...THE WIDOW...pics do that plug no justice...ITS SICK ....to say the least....THANKS A BUNCH...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  L3gend Angler 2/26/2011, 11:04 am

stevel wrote:John ...Erik...it was cool hanging out as always with you guys ....watching and listening to you guys
talk about your plug making skills blew my mind...its amazing the time and amount of work you put
into your lures...never realy knew how much you guys put into them... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
looking forward to seeing the final outcome of these for sure.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I will make kicka$$ tails for sure on the backside of those badboys... cheers cheers cheers

erik thanks again for ...THE WIDOW...pics do that plug no justice...ITS SICK ....to say the least....THANKS A BUNCH...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Wow Steve that plug does look sick! Nice job! You have a nice collection of plugs there! wow wow
L3gend Angler
L3gend Angler
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 546

http://flyz.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  gimmpy 3/3/2011, 1:39 am

John I had a great time would love to come and hang out some more. You just let me know when and ill be on my way. Oh and I got some ideas on our plug im thinking will do 8 or so.
gimmpy
gimmpy

Number of posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Post  Murphthesurf 3/3/2011, 11:42 am

Sounds good Eric. I'll be in touch..
Murphthesurf
Murphthesurf
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1567

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 3/3/2011, 7:08 pm

This should be very cool! Whatever you guys come up with...I want one!!!!!!!!!!!

Bluesfish Welcome To SBO
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down