Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE WALL...YA I HAVE A FEW...LOL

+24
njplugger
hookedonahobby
rocstar21
victank1
Bluesfish
A.O.K.
rider3
mikeybonz
FJR
etch
ChrisL
Oldsalts
naspinsz
fish factor
fishing75
Rainbowfish
sanmigrokz3
Charlie G.
ccl477
holymackeral
AKScuba
eurojett05
Murphthesurf
stevel
28 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

THE WALL...YA I HAVE A FEW...LOL - Page 2 Empty Re: THE WALL...YA I HAVE A FEW...LOL

Post  victank1 2/7/2011, 12:31 am

that is a great wall..and my wife thinks I have lost it when I put up a small display..you are my hero stevel THE WALL...YA I HAVE A FEW...LOL - Page 2 560155 THE WALL...YA I HAVE A FEW...LOL - Page 2 560155 THE WALL...YA I HAVE A FEW...LOL - Page 2 560155
victank1
victank1

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

THE WALL...YA I HAVE A FEW...LOL - Page 2 Empty Re: THE WALL...YA I HAVE A FEW...LOL

Post  rocstar21 2/7/2011, 10:53 am

Nice collection UNk THE WALL...YA I HAVE A FEW...LOL - Page 2 92223

you work very hard to make those tails and build such a great collection of plugs from some of the best builders out there........ lots of space left on that wall for more swapp'n
rocstar21
rocstar21

Number of posts : 2971

Back to top Go down

Post  hookedonahobby 2/7/2011, 11:53 pm

Hey Steve you have an awesome display there....very impressive!

hookedonahobby

Number of posts : 24

http://www.fishingluredisplays.com

Back to top Go down

Post  njplugger 2/8/2011, 8:31 pm

NICE !
njplugger
njplugger

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post  woodwker99 2/9/2011, 7:24 pm

I guess when you have that many plugs there are too many to fish. so hanging them on the wall is the next best thing... Nice display.
woodwker99
woodwker99

Number of posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 2/10/2011, 11:49 am

woodwker99 wrote:I guess when you have that many plugs there are too many to fish. so hanging them on the wall is the next best thing... Nice display.

alot of them dont get fished ...but alot do...its easy just taking my bag ...grab what I need for the trip... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

come home wash down all my gear plugs included...hang on wall to dry... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Im very neat and clean with all my fishing gear...alot of people dont take care of there gear like I do.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  Gremlin 2/10/2011, 9:15 pm

AWESOME WALL!!!!!! Love it!
Gremlin
Gremlin
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 452

Back to top Go down

Post  handyman 2/10/2011, 10:09 pm

nice wall stevel sweet looking plugs but your fishin money jar looks empty............show me da money

handyman
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1353

Back to top Go down

Post  L3gend Angler 2/10/2011, 11:20 pm

Ew Steve those plugs are garbage. I will take them off your hands... THE WALL...YA I HAVE A FEW...LOL - Page 2 56958
L3gend Angler
L3gend Angler
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 546

http://flyz.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2