Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HEY STRIPER BITES.........................

+10
Murphthesurf
etch
Bluesfish
fishing75
holymackeral
stevel
Oldsalts
Chisel
A.O.K.
smitty
14 posters

Go down

HEY STRIPER BITES......................... Empty HEY STRIPER BITES.........................

Post  smitty 1/29/2011, 6:17 pm

This is a thank you from Steve A.O.K Tackle and from Me thanks for all you do for us and the site your a great person Jeff......
We made you 4 shirts 3.. XL and 1... Large all in navy blue
This does not come close to how much you have done for us but i hope you enjoy them.....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

HEY STRIPER BITES......................... Empty Re: HEY STRIPER BITES.........................

Post  A.O.K. 1/29/2011, 6:19 pm

HEY STRIPER BITES......................... 962367
cheers
cool

sweet!
A.O.K.
A.O.K.

Number of posts : 249

http://www.aoktackle.com

Back to top Go down

HEY STRIPER BITES......................... Empty Re: HEY STRIPER BITES.........................

Post  Chisel 1/29/2011, 6:20 pm

Nice HEY STRIPER BITES......................... 92223 thats Awesome Smitty and Steve. Congrats Jeff You deserve it.

Chisel

Number of posts : 68

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldsalts 1/29/2011, 6:51 pm

Awesome Jeff ........looking great Smitty..!!!

HEY STRIPER BITES......................... 560155 HEY STRIPER BITES......................... 92223 HEY STRIPER BITES......................... 560155
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Number of posts : 2037

http://www.Smittyplugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 1/29/2011, 7:10 pm

Sweet looking shirts smitty great job on them.... cool

NICE GESTURE BY YOU GUYS...JEFF IS TRUELY GREAT PERSON....and a big part of SBO.... Welcome To SBO
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  holymackeral 1/29/2011, 7:14 pm

those are sweet shirts..... and a great gesture..... HEY STRIPER BITES......................... 92223 HEY STRIPER BITES......................... 560155 HEY STRIPER BITES......................... 92223

holymackeral
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1383

Back to top Go down

Post  fishing75 1/29/2011, 7:47 pm

cool that is a hell of a nice gesture right there and sweet shirts!!!!!! HEY STRIPER BITES......................... 560155

fishing75

Number of posts : 596

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 1/29/2011, 9:14 pm

wow cool cool Oh my God Smitty, that is really frickin Cool Bro!!!!! They are Awsome!!!! I love doing what I do for SBO, and the regular cast of caracters that make this site so much fun. Not to mention all the talented builders ,tyers,and fisherman that I've learned so much from....Thanks a million!!!!!! They will be worn with pride!!! You got me Smitty..though you were going to post up the logo! Guess you did in a way!!
HEY STRIPER BITES......................... 962367 HEY STRIPER BITES......................... 962367 HEY STRIPER BITES......................... 962367 HEY STRIPER BITES......................... 962367 SBO ROCKS!!! HEY STRIPER BITES......................... 962367 HEY STRIPER BITES......................... 962367 HEY STRIPER BITES......................... 962367 HEY STRIPER BITES......................... 962367

Bluesfish Welcome To SBO Welcome To SBO Welcome To SBO Welcome To SBO Welcome To SBO
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post  etch 1/29/2011, 9:34 pm

you guys are awesome, Welcome To SBO and love the shirts and logo , mint HEY STRIPER BITES......................... 560155 HEY STRIPER BITES......................... 560155 HEY STRIPER BITES......................... 560155

Etch
etch
etch

Number of posts : 1193

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com/Etch-Custom-Lures-h2.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Murphthesurf 1/29/2011, 9:39 pm

Awesome Smitty.... You are talented..... Congrats Jeff
Murphthesurf
Murphthesurf
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1567

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 1/29/2011, 11:58 pm

Very Happy Happy you like them Jeff i still need to do the fronts then i will ship them out to ya...... Very Happy
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rocstar21 1/30/2011, 12:23 am

very cool smitty...... you hit nail on the head, jeff is one hell of a guy..... and I am glad to be able to call him my friend HEY STRIPER BITES......................... 962367
rocstar21
rocstar21

Number of posts : 2971

Back to top Go down

Post  sanmigrokz3 2/2/2011, 12:44 am

cool HEY STRIPER BITES......................... 92223

sanmigrokz3
sanmigrokz3
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post  eurojett05 2/2/2011, 10:55 am

wow.....that is freakin nice Smitty.....great work. Congrats Jeff!!! HEY STRIPER BITES......................... 962367
eurojett05
eurojett05

Number of posts : 2453

Back to top Go down

Post  hookedonahobby 2/6/2011, 1:25 am

Really Cool Shirt! Great shirt for a great guy.

hookedonahobby

Number of posts : 24

http://www.fishingluredisplays.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down