Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another SNOW storm predicted for next Wednesday!!!!!!

+2
stevel
tom1276
6 posters

Go down

Another SNOW storm predicted for next Wednesday!!!!!! Empty Another SNOW storm predicted for next Wednesday!!!!!!

Post  tom1276 1/27/2011, 9:51 pm

YEP That's right another storm coming up from the Gulf... It's too far out to predict how much accumulation we're gonna get right now but keep your eye's on the weather... Sounds like it could be another big one. FROM SEVERE WEATHER NJ.COM

" It Looks like another storm will originate in the Gulf of Mexico and work its way up to NJ, delivering a lot of moisture before bombing out off the coast. It is way to early to predict accumulations or lock onto a solid storm track..but the potential is... very much there for it. This is hour 162 which is 1AM on Thursday. According to this run, the storm would arrive Wednesday. For now, I will keep the storm title open between Tuesday-Thursday (Feb 1-3).."

WHO'S READY FOR SPRING AND FISHING??? popcorn popcorn popcorn

I know I am and getting sick and tired of shoveling this white stuff others call white gold. White gold my a$$..... 50"+ plus already for the month of January and we have 2 months to go.. WTF??? Spring can't get here fast enough....
tom1276
tom1276

Number of posts : 572

Back to top Go down

Another SNOW storm predicted for next Wednesday!!!!!! Empty Re: Another SNOW storm predicted for next Wednesday!!!!!!

Post  stevel 1/27/2011, 11:06 pm

Thanks tom ....thats the best news I heard all day....MORE SNOW.... mad mad

I HATE SNOW..... mad mad

stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Another SNOW storm predicted for next Wednesday!!!!!! Empty Re: Another SNOW storm predicted for next Wednesday!!!!!!

Post  eurojett05 1/27/2011, 11:08 pm

stevel wrote:Thanks tom ....thats the best news I heard all day....MORE SNOW.... mad mad

I HATE SNOW..... mad mad

yo Steve....wanna know what it's like here on the West Coast?......... lol! lol!
eurojett05
eurojett05

Number of posts : 2453

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 1/27/2011, 11:18 pm

Couple more big stormes and I'll be all kinds of pumped up for the spring run...lol

Bluesfish Another SNOW storm predicted for next Wednesday!!!!!! 962367
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post  tom1276 1/27/2011, 11:24 pm

stevel wrote:Thanks tom ....thats the best news I heard all day....MORE SNOW.... mad mad

I HATE SNOW..... mad mad

YOUR WELCOME BUDDY!!!!!!! Anytime :LOL:
tom1276
tom1276

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 1/27/2011, 11:30 pm

Bluesfish wrote:Couple more big stormes and I'll be all kinds of pumped up for the spring run...lol

Bluesfish Another SNOW storm predicted for next Wednesday!!!!!! 962367

ya you will be pumped up for sure...you will have...POPEYE ARMS....from all that shoveling... lol! lol!
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  126andy 1/28/2011, 1:10 pm

I don't know if I mentioned this before or not but I hate this fu**en snow
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
126andy
126andy
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 711

http://afteryoufishing.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tom1276 1/28/2011, 3:58 pm

126andy wrote:I don't know if I mentioned this before or not but I hate this fu**en snow
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

That's effin hilarious... NICE ANDY......
tom1276
tom1276

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie G. 1/28/2011, 5:00 pm

You had to go there Tom
I just came out of the shop and went to let the dogs out and mad It's snowing again here in Delaware county Pa
This crap sucks big time mad good thing I filled up the gas can for the snow blower yesterday lol!
Charlie G.
Charlie G.

Number of posts : 1648

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down