Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well it started snowing again here, How Much did you get this Time

+7
Driftwood
fishing75
stevel
rocstar21
smitty
Murphthesurf
Charlie G.
11 posters

Go down

Well it started snowing again here, How Much did you get this Time Empty Well it started snowing again here, How Much did you get this Time

Post  Charlie G. 1/26/2011, 11:44 pm

After getting all the snow off the side walk and drive by noon. And it all melted down to nothing by 6pm.
Now at 9:30pm there is 4in of fresh snow on the ground. I can't even see to the end of my block. It's a blizzard here.
The only one that likes this crap is my male dog that thinks it is still fun playing in the snow.
Another inch or two and the smaller female will start peeing on the back porch rather then get her stuff wet and cold squatting in the snow that is up to her belly.
Let's see who gets the most snow this time around.
Oh and did I tell you all I'm sick of winter mad
Charlie G.
Charlie G.

Number of posts : 1648

Back to top Go down

Well it started snowing again here, How Much did you get this Time Empty Re: Well it started snowing again here, How Much did you get this Time

Post  Murphthesurf 1/26/2011, 11:48 pm

Yup...Im ready for spring..I hate the snow.... popcorn
Murphthesurf
Murphthesurf
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1567

Back to top Go down

Well it started snowing again here, How Much did you get this Time Empty Re: Well it started snowing again here, How Much did you get this Time

Post  smitty 1/26/2011, 11:58 pm

lol shoot i was working on a roof most of today in that snow storm now I'm scheduled to be in leonia NJ thats 100 miles north and will be on a roof changing a heat exchanger on a roof top unit..who hates this **** more then me?????? confused
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rocstar21 1/27/2011, 12:02 am

hey no snow here in Fla......... just year round fishing......

rocstar21
rocstar21

Number of posts : 2971

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 1/27/2011, 12:07 am

Charlie im ready for that sand....cant take much more of this .... :
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 1/27/2011, 12:31 am

smitty wrote:lol shoot i was working on a roof most of today in that snow storm now I'm scheduled to be in leonia NJ thats 100 miles north and will be on a roof changing a heat exchanger on a roof top unit..who hates this **** more then me?????? confused

smitty I dont miss those days at all.... popcorn
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 1/27/2011, 8:38 am

mad mad mad ...16'' over night ....ITS THE HEAVY STUFF....NO PLOWS YET.....CG WHAT ABOUT YOU...... popcorn
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  fishing75 1/27/2011, 10:43 am

well here in south central pa we got 10 inches. I hate the snow but my boy loves it mad i'm ready for spring too

fishing75

Number of posts : 596

Back to top Go down

Post  Driftwood 1/27/2011, 11:49 am

Only about 2-3 inches here in Manahawkin...I've had enough already!!
Driftwood
Driftwood

Number of posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 1/27/2011, 11:52 am

Driftwood wrote:Only about 2-3 inches here in Manahawkin...I've had enough already!!

thats it ...cool for you....you got it easy... cool
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie G. 1/27/2011, 1:05 pm

Well I just got dug out. What did we ever do without snowblowers cheers
I got about 14in here but it's starting to melt already. My sand sled is totally covered Well it started snowing again here, How Much did you get this Time 177925
The snowblower made up for it's cost today Well it started snowing again here, How Much did you get this Time 92223
Took me about 1 1/2hrs to get the sidewalk, driveway, and back patio cleared.
I have no idea why these dogs like it out in this stuff. (note to self don't eat yellow snow)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Charlie G.
Charlie G.

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 1/27/2011, 1:49 pm

great job cg nice to have the blower now ....makes life a bit easier... cool

cg keep thinking positive....we will be hitting the surf soon...but not soon enough.... Well it started snowing again here, How Much did you get this Time 177925
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  holymackeral 1/27/2011, 7:59 pm

love our snowblower.... i used to shovel half our block by myself since most of my grandmother's neighbors are older... and in a 1/4 of the time i can get it done with the snowblower....

holymackeral
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1383

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 1/27/2011, 8:59 pm

Another good work out today!! 19" of nice heavy snow...no snow blower!!!!
Lost some more trees in the back yard!!!
It was pretty to look at till I to start shoveling!!!!
Kids had fun!!!!

Bluesfish Well it started snowing again here, How Much did you get this Time 962367
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie G. 1/28/2011, 12:14 am

Damn Jeff what a crew lol!
you just need to go get some Barbie shovels for them kids.
Charlie G.
Charlie G.

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 1/28/2011, 8:19 am

looking at pics makes ya more depressed..... Well it started snowing again here, How Much did you get this Time 177925
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Well it started snowing again here, How Much did you get this Time Empty ....a good excuse...

Post  old man 1/28/2011, 9:16 am

....er...Steve.....quit ya cryin and keep tyin

old man
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 167

Back to top Go down

Post  eurojett05 1/28/2011, 10:36 am

old man wrote:....er...Steve.....quit ya cryin and keep tyin

lol! lol! lol!

yea Steve.......keep tyin. Well it started snowing again here, How Much did you get this Time 622665
eurojett05
eurojett05

Number of posts : 2453

Back to top Go down

Post  holymackeral 1/28/2011, 11:50 am

this is what we did after all the shoveling.... first two are videos not sure why my phone won't let me copy the code right...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

holymackeral
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1383

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 1/28/2011, 12:46 pm

TOM....looks like a good time for all ... cool
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie G. 1/28/2011, 5:05 pm

well like I said yesterday " it's snow again here today "
This is getting ridiculous, enough already mad
Charlie G.
Charlie G.

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 1/28/2011, 5:42 pm

cg hang in there buddy...BETTER DAYS ARE COMING.... lol! lol!
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down