Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is what i was building when i hurt my hand.....

+5
Lbifisherman429
whitey
Charlie G.
stevel
smitty
9 posters

Go down

this is what i was building when i hurt my hand..... Empty this is what i was building when i hurt my hand.....

Post  smitty 1/7/2011, 11:02 pm

This is what i was building when i hurt my hand.......Silk Screen Press tis will be one of the machines i use to make the the shirts for sbo...Would it have been cheaper to have someone make them for me probably....
Heck its like lure building its much cheaper to buy a lure then to buy all the tools to build them but its fun lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

this is what i was building when i hurt my hand..... Empty Re: this is what i was building when i hurt my hand.....

Post  stevel 1/7/2011, 11:07 pm

looks great smitty....A FINE JOB.... this is what i was building when i hurt my hand..... 962367 this is what i was building when i hurt my hand..... 962367 this is what i was building when i hurt my hand..... 962367 ....I take xl thanks.....let me know the price.... Welcome To SBO
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

this is what i was building when i hurt my hand..... Empty Re: this is what i was building when i hurt my hand.....

Post  Charlie G. 1/8/2011, 12:24 am

See Smity you wouldn't have hurt yourself if were building plugs. next you'll put another hole in your finger knitting this is what i was building when i hurt my hand..... 56958
Charlie G.
Charlie G.

Number of posts : 1648

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 1/8/2011, 12:34 am

wheres the screw go this is what i was building when i hurt my hand..... 870783 this is what i was building when i hurt my hand..... 870783 this is what i was building when i hurt my hand..... 870783

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post  Lbifisherman429 1/8/2011, 8:36 pm

So when will they be done the wait is killing me

Lbifisherman429
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 391

Back to top Go down

Post  rocstar21 1/8/2011, 10:35 pm

thats awesome smitty! cool this is what i was building when i hurt my hand..... 962367 cool
rocstar21
rocstar21

Number of posts : 2971

Back to top Go down

Post  Fish Stick Lures 1/9/2011, 1:08 am

You are a man with many talents smitty well done and when will they be ready.

Fish Stick Lures

Number of posts : 314

Back to top Go down

Post  woodwker99 1/9/2011, 1:08 am

Nice screening rack... how do I get a SBO sticker? ( I see you have 2 on the rack...)
woodwker99
woodwker99

Number of posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 1/9/2011, 1:38 pm

Nice job Smitty...Always better to DIY. Your gonna have to do a vid on how it works!!!!

Bluesfish this is what i was building when i hurt my hand..... 870783
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down