Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6ft ugly stick custom casting rod pix added

3 posters

Go down

6ft ugly stick custom casting rod pix added Empty 6ft ugly stick custom casting rod pix added

Post  dozer 277 12/23/2010, 5:57 pm

for sale 6ft uglystick custom. casting rod. very good shape. medium action. only looking for $25 trying to thin the herd so to speak to keep the wife happy. and also buy some more components for another build. willing to meet halfway. its a nice rod. willing to trade for lure building or rod building components. pm or email or call 973-886-7573 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by dozer 277 on 3/16/2011, 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

dozer 277

Number of posts : 729

Back to top Go down

6ft ugly stick custom casting rod pix added Empty Re: 6ft ugly stick custom casting rod pix added

Post  dozer 277 1/6/2011, 3:15 pm

come on somebody must want this. willing to trade also. i know its only 6ft but it is a nice rod.

dozer 277

Back to top Go down

6ft ugly stick custom casting rod pix added Empty Re: 6ft ugly stick custom casting rod pix added

Post  dozer 277 1/7/2011, 3:06 pm

ok make an offer its already been removed from the herd. the new one i just built is in its place. thread, grips, reel seat anything???????????? thru wires i need those desperately

dozer 277

Back to top Go down

Post  dozer 277 3/13/2011, 3:19 pm

will trade for anything now or if there is a child here that someone knows who needs a rod, its free for them. just looking to give it a good home.

dozer 277

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 3/13/2011, 5:00 pm

dozer 277 wrote:will trade for anything now or if there is a child here that someone knows who needs a rod, its free for them. just looking to give it a good home.
Any pictures????
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dozer 277 3/14/2011, 10:14 am

i will get some tonite. its like new. just a little short being 6ft but very nice rod,

dozer 277

Back to top Go down

6ft ugly stick custom casting rod pix added Empty pictures added

Post  dozer 277 3/16/2011, 9:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] here are a few pics. its used but all guides and finish are fine. great for a child or someone who wants something short for the boat. all fuji components

dozer 277

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 3/16/2011, 10:03 pm

dozer 277 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] here are a few pics. its used but all guides and finish are fine. great for a child or someone who wants something short for the boat. all fuji components

Will you trade for a plug? i will hook it up for Alyssa my daughter if not i will buy it from ya.... Very Happy
smitty
smitty

Back to top Go down

Post  dozer 277 3/17/2011, 4:19 pm

for all you do for us its yours. just let me know how you want to handle delivery. tell your daughter enjoy.

dozer 277

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 3/17/2011, 5:36 pm

dozer 277 wrote:for all you do for us its yours. just let me know how you want to handle delivery. tell your daughter enjoy.

Awesome thank you she will dig it I'm sure of it....

let me know how much for shipping and i can pay you threw paypal..

Thanks Smitty Very Happy
smitty
smitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldsalts 3/17/2011, 7:01 pm

smitty wrote:
dozer 277 wrote:for all you do for us its yours. just let me know how you want to handle delivery. tell your daughter enjoy.

Awesome thank you she will dig it I'm sure of it....

let me know how much for shipping and i can pay you threw paypal..

Thanks Smitty Very Happy

Man Larry your a stand up guy for sure.....Wish there was more people like yourself in this world...!!!!
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Number of posts : 2037

http://www.Smittyplugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dozer 277 3/18/2011, 9:04 pm

ed thankyou for the kind words. do you think we will get to FISH together this season. i hope so. finally got back to some plug work. got 3 on the dryer now. not my best work but im trying something.

dozer 277

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldsalts 3/18/2011, 10:15 pm

dozer 277 wrote:ed thankyou for the kind words. do you think we will get to FISH together this season. i hope so. finally got back to some plug work. got 3 on the dryer now. not my best work but im trying something.

Man i sure hope so you going to be fishing the park at all this year...???

Cool cant wait to see the finished plugs
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Number of posts : 2037

http://www.Smittyplugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down