Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 DAY BUTT KICKIN

3 posters

Go down

3 DAY BUTT KICKIN Empty 3 DAY BUTT KICKIN

Post  whitey 10/16/2010, 2:31 pm

islander and i got beat the last 3 days by the wind and the fish ... islander had a monster on while using a eel with shoulders but the fish won ... i got zippo , nadda , the big goose egg looser we figured fish before the storm ...HA ... i did start to learn conventioal though .. that was cool ... WE had a blast anyway .. got to see the golden gate bridge and other sights 3 DAY BUTT KICKIN 92223

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

3 DAY BUTT KICKIN Empty Re: 3 DAY BUTT KICKIN

Post  Charlie G. 10/16/2010, 4:29 pm

YT I know how you feel. I was just up fishing RI for a week and only landed some big blues before the wind started blowing.
Charlie G.
Charlie G.

Number of posts : 1648

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWogg 10/20/2010, 9:04 am

Key no ha no peixe in R.I.
It was slow when we went last weekend,but took home a couple of stinkies for the cooler.
one was 8#.Donna made her famous Philadelphia blue fish recipe.......To die for! Thinking of going again this weekend. 3 DAY BUTT KICKIN 870783 3 DAY BUTT KICKIN 962367 3 DAY BUTT KICKIN 962367 popcorn
TheWogg
TheWogg

Number of posts : 423

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 10/22/2010, 3:17 pm

i just got back ... poppy and i met up with islander and AL islanders friend some short fish and i wacked a blue on my second cast 5 am thursday ... thought it was ganna be a slammer morning but only that 1 fish ... POPPY got a new tattoo when we were there from islander 3 DAY BUTT KICKIN 962367

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down