Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plug of the month for November entry and vote topic

+13
Bluesfish
FJR
Chisel
naspinsz
stevel
sanmigrokz3
Murphthesurf
gimmpy
joesfishinproblem
whitey
rocstar21
holymackeral
smitty
17 posters

Go down

Plug of the month for November entry and vote topic Empty Plug of the month for November entry and vote topic

Post  smitty 10/2/2010, 9:00 pm

This will be the post for our voting and entry plugs to be voted on....
Enter your own work enter others work just vote what ever floats your boat don't be shy lets make this work....
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Plug of the month for November entry and vote topic Empty Re: Plug of the month for November entry and vote topic

Post  holymackeral 10/2/2010, 11:46 pm

since i'm the first to vote i vote for oldsalts and his little neck poppers.....

holymackeral
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1383

Back to top Go down

Plug of the month for November entry and vote topic Empty Re: Plug of the month for November entry and vote topic

Post  rocstar21 10/5/2010, 2:33 pm

Plug of the month for November entry and vote topic 9-26-10B[/quote]

I keep going back and looking at Eurojett's black and yellow Pikie, my pick for this months
rocstar21
rocstar21

Number of posts : 2971

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 10/5/2010, 6:34 pm

i second roc that thing has pittsburgh steelers written all over it

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 10/5/2010, 6:59 pm

i vote for techs hand carves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Number of posts : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post  gimmpy 10/5/2010, 11:57 pm

Me to rocstar That yellow and black one is sick i love that one that one takes my vote
gimmpy
gimmpy

Number of posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Post  Murphthesurf 10/8/2010, 4:39 pm

My vote is Jett's Nikie. Nice lines with a simple paint. Very nice to look at...Great plug.

Plug of the month for November entry and vote topic Nikie1
Murphthesurf
Murphthesurf
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1567

Back to top Go down

Post  sanmigrokz3 10/15/2010, 9:09 pm

jett's pikies gets my vote!
sanmigrokz3
sanmigrokz3
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 10/15/2010, 10:19 pm

JETT JETT JETT JETT ....THE PIKIE MASTER............ cool

Plug of the month for November entry and vote topic Pikietrout4
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  naspinsz 10/17/2010, 11:13 am

jett's pikies are sick for sure, but my vote goes to BLUESFISH---anything he produces lately is on fire with that marble paint!

well done everyone Plug of the month for November entry and vote topic 560155
naspinsz
naspinsz

Number of posts : 514

Back to top Go down

Post  Chisel 10/17/2010, 1:15 pm

jetts

Chisel

Number of posts : 68

Back to top Go down

Post  FJR 10/21/2010, 4:30 pm

I'm with stevel, jett's jointed trout pikie.
FJR
FJR
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1577

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 10/23/2010, 10:37 pm

Now that they're all painted up , I 'll have to go w/ Oldsalts Yellow and white lil neck popper!

Bluesfish USA
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post  fish factor 10/24/2010, 9:41 am

jetts trout
fish factor
fish factor
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2092

Back to top Go down

Post  REDBASS 10/24/2010, 4:19 pm

jetts pikie
REDBASS
REDBASS
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2131

http://WWW.STRIPEDBASSOBSESSION.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  cereal killer 11/5/2010, 4:45 am

stevel wrote:JETT JETT JETT JETT ....THE PIKIE MASTER............ cool

Plug of the month for November entry and vote topic Pikietrout4

Plug of the month for November entry and vote topic 560155 Plug of the month for November entry and vote topic 560155 Plug of the month for November entry and vote topic 560155 Plug of the month for November entry and vote topic 560155 Plug of the month for November entry and vote topic 560155 Plug of the month for November entry and vote topic 560155 Plug of the month for November entry and vote topic 560155
Plug of the month for November entry and vote topic 560155 Plug of the month for November entry and vote topic 560155 Plug of the month for November entry and vote topic 560155 Plug of the month for November entry and vote topic 560155 Plug of the month for November entry and vote topic 560155 Plug of the month for November entry and vote topic 560155 Plug of the month for November entry and vote topic 560155

Congrats Louis! Plug of the month for November entry and vote topic 962367 Plug of the month for November entry and vote topic 962367 Plug of the month for November entry and vote topic 962367

Now send it to me for safe keeping.

cereal killer

Number of posts : 453

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 11/5/2010, 8:35 am

congrats jett..... cool .... Plug of the month for November entry and vote topic 560155 Plug of the month for November entry and vote topic 560155
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  eurojett05 11/5/2010, 8:52 am

wow.......thank you all for your votes. sbo rocks.
eurojett05
eurojett05

Number of posts : 2453

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down