Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fall Run

+2
Charlie G.
RHM
6 posters

Go down

Fall Run Empty Fall Run

Post  RHM 9/11/2010, 8:42 am

The fall run is upon us guy's .... big white metal lip swimmers from the beach's will produce some big bass to follow right in close. so when you catch your trophy cow that you have been dreaming about... snap a quick picture and send her back to the surf so she can spawn in the spring.
be safe and carry out what you carry in.
tight lines
RHM
RHM

Number of posts : 388

http://WWW.Stripedbassobession.com

Back to top Go down

Fall Run Empty Re: Fall Run

Post  Charlie G. 9/11/2010, 2:51 pm

Great advice Mike. Fall Run 92223
Preserve what we have or it may some day be gone. It wasn't to long ago there was no open season on stripers cause of the depleted population.
Charlie G.
Charlie G.

Number of posts : 1648

Back to top Go down

Post  fish factor 9/11/2010, 8:55 pm

very wise words guys couldnt have said it better myself
fish factor
fish factor
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2092

Back to top Go down

Post  STRIPERTED 9/16/2010, 9:50 pm

THERE is going to be a fall run down there this year ????? lol!
PLEASE CALL ME or POST when it starts Ill be @ the DITCH till then Fall Run 622665

STRIPERTED

Number of posts : 722

Back to top Go down

Post  RHM 9/18/2010, 7:32 am

Hey Ted..... Did you get your sticker for the beach? I was out tue night with my neighbor on the iron gate and I grabbed a few bass in the dark on the pencil. then when the light came up.... jay grabbed a 25 lber on his second cast on my plug. he was throwing eels all night with out any luck.
There are mullets all over the place in the rocks and we had a great week. This year looks to be one of the best in 5 years.
Comon down and lets sling some wood and tins....I have a lot of PTO set up for next month so I'll call ya.
RHM
RHM

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWogg 9/19/2010, 7:36 am

STRIPERTED wrote:THERE is going to be a fall run down there this year ????? lol!
PLEASE CALL ME or POST when it starts Ill be @ the DITCH till then Fall Run 622665
Fall Run 56958
TheWogg
TheWogg

Number of posts : 423

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWogg 9/19/2010, 7:59 am

fish factor wrote:very wise words guys couldnt have said it better myself
me to !What's up factor ? was a lot of fun in long island and hope to do it again Fall Run 962367 Fall Run 962367 Fall Run 962367
TheWogg
TheWogg

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWogg 9/19/2010, 8:04 am

RHM wrote:Hey Ted..... Did you get your sticker for the beach? I was out tue night with my neighbor on the iron gate and I grabbed a few bass in the dark on the pencil. then when the light came up.... jay grabbed a 25 lber on his second cast on my plug. he was throwing eels all night with out any luck.
There are mullets all over the place in the rocks and we had a great week. This year looks to be one of the best in 5 years.
Comon down and lets sling some wood and tins....I have a lot of PTO set up for next month so I'll call ya.
I got a plug that looks just like a mullet Embarassed miss you mike,hope to see you soon Fall Run 92223
TheWogg
TheWogg

Back to top Go down

Post  RHM 9/19/2010, 8:30 am

ya know I'm still here ripping lips and unhooking fish.... 4 foot waves this am and I'm at work wishing I was out front.. mad
This year i have been fishing the pencils in the dark a lot more and I knew it worked but... But the hits are freaking me out because out of know where they will grab it and she's on..... lol You have to work the plug slowly and then stop and let it sit.... then start again... and she's ON...
RHM
RHM

Back to top Go down

Post  STRIPERTED 9/19/2010, 1:01 pm

RHM wrote:Hey Ted..... Did you get your sticker for the beach? I was out tue night with my neighbor on the iron gate and I grabbed a few bass in the dark on the pencil. then when the light came up.... jay grabbed a 25 lber on his second cast on my plug. he was throwing eels all night with out any luck.
I Didnt think you fished @ the GATE one of WOGG & MY favorite spots
NO pass this year boycotting price increases
Glad to hear there is bait & fish around
Ill be down after a couple more ditch missions Fall Run 870783

STRIPERTED

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 10/5/2010, 4:51 pm

im on my way down look out beaches here i come Fall Run 962367 Fall Run 962367 Fall Run 962367 cool Fall Run 870783

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post  STRIPERTED 10/6/2010, 11:42 pm

got a pic today of YT WITH A BLUE HE GOT ON A PLUG HE MADE Fall Run 92223
SORRY CANT POST 2ND HAND PHOTOS NOT THAT HIGH TECH looser

STRIPERTED

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWogg 10/7/2010, 12:10 am

Look out R.I. here i come,may be going on Saturday the 16th Fall Run 870783
hopefully there'll be some left for me lol!
TheWogg
TheWogg

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 10/8/2010, 3:44 pm

ISLANDER and i were fishing the normal haunts and were hammering them last night on bombers .. it was a good 3 days fish each day and caught a monster blue and a number of bass to 30 inches on saturday at dead low tide no birds working on my own lure that DOC POPPER and i turned last winter .. DOC was like ARE YOUSURE THATS ALL YOU WANT IT TO LOOK LIKE ... YEP ... i was nailing them with that th Fall Run 870783 ing during the day and switched to bombers at night

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post  RHM 11/11/2010, 6:32 pm

are ya coming down?
RHM
RHM