Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Day On The Water With a Pro Angler

+6
FJR
eurojett05
SurfChick
stevel
rocstar21
Murphthesurf
10 posters

Go down

Another Day On The Water With a Pro Angler Empty Another Day On The Water With a Pro Angler

Post  Murphthesurf 8/28/2010, 10:43 am

My daughter put a hurt'in on the Sunfish today.... Notice her keeping the rod tip up on her custom Barbie rod..lol :queen:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Murphthesurf
Murphthesurf
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1567

Back to top Go down

Another Day On The Water With a Pro Angler Empty Re: Another Day On The Water With a Pro Angler

Post  rocstar21 8/28/2010, 10:50 am

Stevel and Oldsalts got the same rod made by C.G.
Another Day On The Water With a Pro Angler 56958 Another Day On The Water With a Pro Angler 56958 Another Day On The Water With a Pro Angler 56958 Another Day On The Water With a Pro Angler 56958 Another Day On The Water With a Pro Angler 56958 Another Day On The Water With a Pro Angler 56958

looks like she was enjoying herself w/ that big smile Another Day On The Water With a Pro Angler 92223

awesome! Another Day On The Water With a Pro Angler 962367 cheers Another Day On The Water With a Pro Angler 962367
rocstar21
rocstar21

Number of posts : 2971

Back to top Go down

Another Day On The Water With a Pro Angler Empty Re: Another Day On The Water With a Pro Angler

Post  stevel 8/28/2010, 11:12 am

awsome john .......that smile says it all....I KNOW SHE MELTS YOUR HEART..... :queen:
awsome to see those pics ....puts a smile on my face ..... cool

Another Day On The Water With a Pro Angler 56958 Another Day On The Water With a Pro Angler 56958 Another Day On The Water With a Pro Angler 56958 Another Day On The Water With a Pro Angler 56958 Another Day On The Water With a Pro Angler 56958 Another Day On The Water With a Pro Angler 56958

DONT BE A HATER ROC IT CATCHES .... lol! lol!
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  SurfChick 8/28/2010, 11:33 am

Aww.. Thats just too cute.... looks like she had a great time fishing Another Day On The Water With a Pro Angler 870783
SurfChick
SurfChick

Number of posts : 760

Back to top Go down

Post  eurojett05 8/28/2010, 11:58 am

Future Pro Angler right there for sure Murph. Awesome pics. cool

Makes me feel awful seeing this pic while i'm here at work. Another Day On The Water With a Pro Angler 177925 I should be fishin with the boys too. Another Day On The Water With a Pro Angler 870783
eurojett05
eurojett05

Number of posts : 2453

Back to top Go down

Post  FJR 8/28/2010, 2:04 pm

Doesn't get any better then that, beautiful. cheers
FJR
FJR
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1577

Back to top Go down

Post  rocstar21 8/28/2010, 2:32 pm

stevel wrote:awsome john .......that smile says it all....I KNOW SHE MELTS YOUR HEART..... :queen:
awsome to see those pics ....puts a smile on my face ..... cool

DONT BE A HATER ROC IT CATCHES .... lol! lol!

I am not hating..... getting one made up for myself! lol! Another Day On The Water With a Pro Angler 56958 lol! Another Day On The Water With a Pro Angler 622665 Welcome To SBO
rocstar21
rocstar21

Number of posts : 2971

Back to top Go down

Post  holymackeral 8/28/2010, 6:31 pm

awesome pics murph..... nothing like a nice day out fishing with kids..

holymackeral
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1383

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 8/29/2010, 8:20 am

cool Good Stuff Murph, looks like she's having a blast!!!!

Bluesfish Another Day On The Water With a Pro Angler 962367
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeybonz 8/29/2010, 9:11 pm

nice
mikeybonz
mikeybonz
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1048

Back to top Go down

Post  sanmigrokz3 9/4/2010, 9:13 pm

You guys may have the same rod but do you have the matching outfit???

Enjoy these moments John! That smile is priceless! Very Happy
sanmigrokz3
sanmigrokz3
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down