Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teach Me How to Dougie - this is hilarious!!

5 posters

Go down

Teach Me How to Dougie - this is hilarious!! Empty Teach Me How to Dougie - this is hilarious!!

Post  MissRiss 8/20/2010, 8:51 am

MissRiss
MissRiss

Number of posts : 492

Back to top Go down

Teach Me How to Dougie - this is hilarious!! Empty Re: Teach Me How to Dougie - this is hilarious!!

Post  stevel 8/20/2010, 11:47 am

ouch... wow wow ... Teach Me How to Dougie - this is hilarious!! 56958 Teach Me How to Dougie - this is hilarious!! 56958 ...HOPE THE ICECREAM TRUCK IS OK.....
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Teach Me How to Dougie - this is hilarious!! Empty Re: Teach Me How to Dougie - this is hilarious!!

Post  holymackeral 8/20/2010, 7:34 pm

they had this on aots last week...... it's great........ i like how the ice cream truck didn't even attempt to slow down even though the driver must have seen the idiot dancing in the street....... all stupidity should be rewarded like this...

holymackeral
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1383

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 8/20/2010, 7:38 pm

lol now thats funny.....what a dummy dancing in the street....... lol!
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  snipemaster5 8/20/2010, 8:27 pm

it should be "teach me how to cross the street"hahahaha Very Happy Teach Me How to Dougie - this is hilarious!! 56958 Teach Me How to Dougie - this is hilarious!! 56958 Teach Me How to Dougie - this is hilarious!! 56958 Teach Me How to Dougie - this is hilarious!! 92223
snipemaster5
snipemaster5

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down