Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awesome Site

+4
eurojett05
stevel
smitty
Chisel
8 posters

Go down

Awesome Site Empty Awesome Site

Post  Chisel 8/14/2010, 10:07 am

I want to thank everyone for the warm welcome and great info. I have been on other sites for a number of years and was accustomed to sit back and not participate because of past experiance. I heard about this site and was planning on doing the same.Thanks for the warm invitation when i introduced myself. I found out about Delaware Surf anglers from this site and attended my first meeting on Thursday and the minute i got out of truck Bluefish and Jk where very friendly which was a big suprise to me. I have told several friends about S.B.O and see them getting involved also.
Thanks again Jimmy

Chisel

Number of posts : 68

Back to top Go down

Awesome Site Empty Re: Awesome Site

Post  smitty 8/14/2010, 10:22 am

Jimmy its great to hear you like the site and even better that you have found a a great club to be a part of.
We do have some incredible members on this site along with some of the best fisherman ,plug builders ,and captins....
So once again welcome to the site and please make your self at home..

Smitty

Welcome To SBO
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 8/14/2010, 11:06 am

glad u feel that way jimmy truely are a bunch of great people here.... Welcome To SBO
looking forward to see your posts and imputs with all of us.....welcome aboard... Awesome Site 742713
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  eurojett05 8/14/2010, 4:17 pm

cool cool cool

West Coast wave to Jimmy Awesome Site 622665

Enjoy your stay!
eurojett05
eurojett05

Number of posts : 2453

Back to top Go down

Post  holymackeral 8/14/2010, 6:56 pm

you are right there's a bunch of great guys and gals here....... glad your are enjoying your time here.... keep spreading the word... it can only help to better the site....

holymackeral
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1383

Back to top Go down

Post  sanmigrokz3 8/14/2010, 7:49 pm

Welcome To SBO

There are some great tail makers, plug builders, fishermen, women, and kids, and all around decent human beings.....Enjoy!
sanmigrokz3
sanmigrokz3
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post  REDBASS 8/15/2010, 6:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] WELCOME TO SOB ENJOY. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
REDBASS
REDBASS
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2131

http://WWW.STRIPEDBASSOBSESSION.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 8/22/2010, 9:27 pm

Chisel wrote:I want to thank everyone for the warm welcome and great info. I have been on other sites for a number of years and was accustomed to sit back and not participate because of past experiance. I heard about this site and was planning on doing the same.Thanks for the warm invitation when i introduced myself. I found out about Delaware Surf anglers from this site and attended my first meeting on Thursday and the minute i got out of truck Bluefish and Jk where very friendly which was a big suprise to me. I have told several friends about S.B.O and see them getting involved also.
Thanks again Jimmy
Hey Chisel,
Great site Welcome To SBO Welcome To SBO ..Look forward to your input and fishing w/ yea this fall!!

Bluesfish Awesome Site 742713
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down