Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STILL at it.....The Obsession has turned another corner(Swimmers!)

+5
smitty
holymackeral
stevel
eurojett05
Bluesfish
9 posters

Go down

STILL at it.....The Obsession has turned another corner(Swimmers!) Empty STILL at it.....The Obsession has turned another corner(Swimmers!)

Post  Bluesfish 8/11/2010, 10:32 am

Thanks Murph for the quick schooling on the dannys! The first one is the one you turned and drilled. Kinda thought I screwed it up after I weighted it and went to sand it in the lathe(off center sanding put a slope on the top) looser sealed it and tested it. Still swims great, so I guess it's been modified a bit lol! Decieded to pack it and take it to Mexico. I'll try it around some of the rock structure and maby get lucky confused
STILL at it.....The Obsession has turned another corner(Swimmers!) P8100023
STILL at it.....The Obsession has turned another corner(Swimmers!) P8100024

STILL at it.....The Obsession has turned another corner(Swimmers!) 100_2213
STILL at it.....The Obsession has turned another corner(Swimmers!) 100_2214

These are some Danny types I came up with 51/2".......1.9oz Prob take one of these also!
STILL at it.....The Obsession has turned another corner(Swimmers!) P8100017
STILL at it.....The Obsession has turned another corner(Swimmers!) P8100018
STILL at it.....The Obsession has turned another corner(Swimmers!) P8100019
STILL at it.....The Obsession has turned another corner(Swimmers!) P8100020
STILL at it.....The Obsession has turned another corner(Swimmers!) P8100021
STILL at it.....The Obsession has turned another corner(Swimmers!) P8100022

Bluesfish Welcome To SBO
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

STILL at it.....The Obsession has turned another corner(Swimmers!) Empty Re: STILL at it.....The Obsession has turned another corner(Swimmers!)

Post  eurojett05 8/11/2010, 11:57 am

STILL at it.....The Obsession has turned another corner(Swimmers!) 560155 STILL at it.....The Obsession has turned another corner(Swimmers!) 560155 STILL at it.....The Obsession has turned another corner(Swimmers!) 560155 STILL at it.....The Obsession has turned another corner(Swimmers!) 560155 STILL at it.....The Obsession has turned another corner(Swimmers!) 560155

Simply Awesome Jeff! There is no cure.......lol
eurojett05
eurojett05

Number of posts : 2453

Back to top Go down

STILL at it.....The Obsession has turned another corner(Swimmers!) Empty Re: STILL at it.....The Obsession has turned another corner(Swimmers!)

Post  Bluesfish 8/11/2010, 1:00 pm

eurojett05 wrote: STILL at it.....The Obsession has turned another corner(Swimmers!) 560155 STILL at it.....The Obsession has turned another corner(Swimmers!) 560155 STILL at it.....The Obsession has turned another corner(Swimmers!) 560155 STILL at it.....The Obsession has turned another corner(Swimmers!) 560155 STILL at it.....The Obsession has turned another corner(Swimmers!) 560155

Simply Awesome Jeff! There is no cure.......lol

Yo Louis, Thanks!........ What about an online 12 step program(Plug Builders Anonymous) Embarassed confused lol! lol!

Bluesfish Welcome To SBO
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 8/11/2010, 5:25 pm

jeff u need a vacation after all your producing....YOUR AN ANIMAL OUT OF CONTROLL... lol! lol!
I KNOW THE SHOP WAS CLOSED LAST WEEK ...LMAO.... lol! lol!
jeff awsome work bro..... swimmers now . wow wow ...look amazing as always....great job... cool
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  holymackeral 8/11/2010, 6:28 pm

nice swimmers.... your paint just gets better and better...

holymackeral
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1383

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 8/11/2010, 6:33 pm

popcorn cant wait to see what you catch with it......
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rocstar21 8/11/2010, 10:34 pm

STILL at it.....The Obsession has turned another corner(Swimmers!) 962367 STILL at it.....The Obsession has turned another corner(Swimmers!) 962367 STILL at it.....The Obsession has turned another corner(Swimmers!) 962367 STILL at it.....The Obsession has turned another corner(Swimmers!) 962367 STILL at it.....The Obsession has turned another corner(Swimmers!) 962367 STILL at it.....The Obsession has turned another corner(Swimmers!) 962367 STILL at it.....The Obsession has turned another corner(Swimmers!) 962367 STILL at it.....The Obsession has turned another corner(Swimmers!) 962367 STILL at it.....The Obsession has turned another corner(Swimmers!) 962367 STILL at it.....The Obsession has turned another corner(Swimmers!) 962367 STILL at it.....The Obsession has turned another corner(Swimmers!) 962367 STILL at it.....The Obsession has turned another corner(Swimmers!) 962367 STILL at it.....The Obsession has turned another corner(Swimmers!) 962367 STILL at it.....The Obsession has turned another corner(Swimmers!) 962367 STILL at it.....The Obsession has turned another corner(Swimmers!) 962367 STILL at it.....The Obsession has turned another corner(Swimmers!) 962367 STILL at it.....The Obsession has turned another corner(Swimmers!) 962367

I am drooling..............
rocstar21
rocstar21

Number of posts : 2971

Back to top Go down

Post  ilirgj 8/12/2010, 4:40 am

Dude, those are friggin beautiful! Throw those things in some rocky structure and you will get more then lucky!

ilirgj

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post  Murphthesurf 8/12/2010, 8:52 pm

Awesome Awesome!!!!! Jeff you came a long way with your paint!!!!!! Your work is very pleasant to look at, That was gay..lol You know what the F**k I mean. Top Notch!! cheers
Murphthesurf
Murphthesurf
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1567

Back to top Go down

Post  sanmigrokz3 8/12/2010, 10:42 pm

I'm not kidding Jeff..... you can help humanity by letting me scan your brain before and after paint your plugs. Some people are addicted to drugs but others like you are addicted to this thing called plug building.

Hey...an addiction is an addiction! Boy, am I glad your an addict! STILL at it.....The Obsession has turned another corner(Swimmers!) 92223
sanmigrokz3
sanmigrokz3
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down